Reviews for How We Imagined Light
surugasasa chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
This was a very good story. Thank you for sharing it with us. The scene when he followed her back to her place was very heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This was very good. It was kind of what I have been searching for in a Dramione oneshot; it was real, and it was heavy. Thank you for sharing.
dean-winchester-is-our-king chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
it was awesome I loved it i really love smoker Draco
helendrastic chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Gahhh i loved it
Callista Fyre chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Loved the dialogue between them and that you were able to get across that they came to love each other without having them admit it in words. Great one-shot.
schastie chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Beautiful story. Left such a warm and you know cozy feeling after reading. Thanks for that!
Orange-Coyote chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Oh this is so lovely...
shay.grande chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Lovely story!
amsev chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Poignant, sexy, thoughtful. Thank you for writing!
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I love this! It has the right amount of angst, humour, and build up, and it actually make s sense. Not the usual nonsense of oh let's fuck and after I'll love you forever.. You made them stay in character quite nicely, and I'm glad I found this story, because I had seen art centered around the part 'Do you know why you hate me?" But I hadn't been able to find it. So thanks!
Onigiri Momoko chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Wow, I loved it!
It had this hauntingly beautiful tone to it.
I've always like post-war fics where it's not exactly happily ever after immediately after. You definitely captured that wonderfully :)

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Very peotic and mature , with a beautifully finished ending. I love it!
Piper010 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Love your story! Thanks for sharing it.
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »