Reviews for How We Imagined Light
TamariChan chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is painful and wretchedly beautiful and completely gorgeous. One of the best Dramiones I've read in a long time.
Samolly chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Great story. Dark but a good ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
ahh that so sweet
Doodles91 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
The-Boy-Who-Wouldn't-Do-Everyone-a-Favor-and-Just-Die-Already made me laugh out loud xD

Very nice story!
Lynn chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Love this! The progression was great and not rushed or unreasonable and it was beautifullyed conveyed
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Brilliant story
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Loveee ittt sooo cutee
lexyrose chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
great fic! Really enjoyed how you developed their relationship.
She Who He Loves chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
*claps loudly* Bravo. Exellent emotion and feeling. Loved it! Thanks for writing. :)
ohdear chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
wonderful wonderful story! absolutely loved it! :)
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Perfect.
JayleeJ chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Niiiiceee. 3
arula chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh! This was a really nice story! :)
pandemoniumperil chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow, you write amazingly. This fic was just beautiful; the perfect length, angsty, emotionally exhausting, cohesive, and so many other things I can't put into words right now. I love your portrayals of both characters as they were bang on in character, yet still you found a way to bend them to make it a dramione. Absolutely amazing. The biggest issue I have, possibly due to my own faults of being impatient, is when I skip certain parts written. BUT your fic was written, in my opinion, in a way that every word counted. Every single paragraph had me glued, and the absence of excess, unnecessary words was pulled off; I wasn't left thinking "oh well that was an abrupt end to the paragraph" or "wait...what just happened?". I loved it. Thank you so much for this, keep writing and I shall check out more of your other work now :)

PP.