Reviews for The Black Swan
ilovealion chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I always love the way you write Edward! Great story.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
wow i thoroughly enjoyed that! mainly cos i'm you know e&b all the way cos i'm a wuss like that!lol! glad that he wasn't remotely interested in that skank-ho bitch tanya! ewwww! i love how e&b's relationship slowly emerged and that he didn't give up pursuing her and was gutsy enough to go back to emmett and get her address! he pushed through to set things right after fucking tanyas jealous interference! love love loved the lemon! of course cos remember i'm a lemon whore!lol! excellent very well written!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I love a happy ending literally. lol. Take that Tanya you hoor.
belleanne chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Loved it, great writer, I have read all of yours.
ToDeleteAccount chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
aw, very good! It starts out good, and there are talks and misunderstandings, but that's the way it goes...
Now can I find this bar, because Jasper is sitting there alone ;)

ttfn
Ardanwen
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I love how you encapsulated this whole relationship in one chapter.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Really enjoyed it! :)
ellierk chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
What a sweet story!

This Edward's pure win! Well, BOTH of them are!

Tanya? I hate her, as per usual.

Thank you!

xo
jermak99 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh this one shot was AMAZING! I really liked it! :)

xo
onesweetbell chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Nice story.
amwine chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I love it! Very sweet. I can see Edward there every night just so he could have some time with Bella. Great job...thanks so much!
TeamBedward chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I LOVED IT!

I admit, I am a bit biased towards EPOV stories, but I loved it nonetheless.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I really like it a lot of it could really happen
marigold123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Enjoyed this one shot! Edward was so appealing with his crush on Bella at the beginning of the story. Jasper giving him a hard time about the 'better service'. Enjoyed the progression of the story with Nasty Tanya's appearance and Big Brother Emmett's toughness. I felt Bella's despair over what Tanya told Bella and her disapointment that Edward wasn't who she thought he was. Oh and then the conclusion: I enjoyed babbling incoherent Edward and the lemon. Nicely done! Thank you for writing!
cheermom13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Great! Would love to see you continue this into a full story.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »