Reviews for The Black Swan
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was awesome...amazing!
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Ohh what an interesting twist...Edward was adorable and just the right amount dork mixed in with wow does that even make sense )

Tanya was evil and glad her evil plan backfired. Wow and a pretty hot ending. Brilliantly done my dear.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
loved love to hate that f'n skany ho Tanya... so want to see he run over by a really big truck and dragged for miles screaming... oh, violent much...:)
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I liked it :D

It was sweet and fluffy :) I like the way you transitioned time and I love hearing Edward's POV :D

Thank you for writing this.
reds-red chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Yum - short and too sweet. I love desparateward. Tanya is always a skank. Fun little read!
ilovealion chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I always love the way you write Edward! Great story.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
wow i thoroughly enjoyed that! mainly cos i'm you know e&b all the way cos i'm a wuss like that!lol! glad that he wasn't remotely interested in that skank-ho bitch tanya! ewwww! i love how e&b's relationship slowly emerged and that he didn't give up pursuing her and was gutsy enough to go back to emmett and get her address! he pushed through to set things right after fucking tanyas jealous interference! love love loved the lemon! of course cos remember i'm a lemon whore!lol! excellent very well written!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I love a happy ending literally. lol. Take that Tanya you hoor.
belleanne chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Loved it, great writer, I have read all of yours.
ToDeleteAccount chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
aw, very good! It starts out good, and there are talks and misunderstandings, but that's the way it goes...
Now can I find this bar, because Jasper is sitting there alone ;)

dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I love how you encapsulated this whole relationship in one chapter.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Really enjoyed it! :)
ellierk chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
What a sweet story!

This Edward's pure win! Well, BOTH of them are!

Tanya? I hate her, as per usual.

Thank you!

jermak99 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh this one shot was AMAZING! I really liked it! :)

onesweetbell chapter 1 . 12/29/2009