Reviews for The Black Swan
jermak99 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh this one shot was AMAZING! I really liked it! :)

xo
onesweetbell chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Nice story.
amwine chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I love it! Very sweet. I can see Edward there every night just so he could have some time with Bella. Great job...thanks so much!
TeamBedward chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I LOVED IT!

I admit, I am a bit biased towards EPOV stories, but I loved it nonetheless.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I really like it a lot of it could really happen
marigold123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Enjoyed this one shot! Edward was so appealing with his crush on Bella at the beginning of the story. Jasper giving him a hard time about the 'better service'. Enjoyed the progression of the story with Nasty Tanya's appearance and Big Brother Emmett's toughness. I felt Bella's despair over what Tanya told Bella and her disapointment that Edward wasn't who she thought he was. Oh and then the conclusion: I enjoyed babbling incoherent Edward and the lemon. Nicely done! Thank you for writing!
cheermom13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Great! Would love to see you continue this into a full story.
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
LOVE it!

Oh, Betsy, this was so awesome - as I just tweeted, it was everything I wanted and MORE! Your writing is fantastic (as usual) and everything played out so well - the meeting, the weeks of connecting, the bump in the road (freaking Tanya!) and then of course, the resolution - which was HOT *and* beautiful!

And as usual you pleasantly surprise me with things I had not expected - like Tanya telling Edward she wanted Bella to know what to expect. Now, obviously T is a bitch and acted out of jealousy but she was obviously hurt by Edward's dismissal after their hook-up. That surprised me - but it made perfect sense! (You do that in LotS a lot too - you obviously think deeply about your characters and their viewpoints.)

I can't thank you enough for letting me prompt you for this one-shot. This little Boston pub scene had been niggling in my mind for a while and you just hit it out of the ballpark! I just love a bartender story - and I thought it was a neat twist to have Bella be the one behind the bar. And obviously your Edward thought so too - it was so cute how smitten he was with her right off the bat!

I loved your Emmett too - I think he's the perfect big brother, especially when he's going all Brother Bear on somebody on Bella's behalf. :)

So THANK YOU, bb, for this wonderful story - I am going to pimp the heck out of it today! :)
timidvampire chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
what a skank Tanya is...loved this story!
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Loved it! Fun, tender passionate...amazing!

Leave it to Tanya to try to screw things up for E & B...thank god that didn't work! As for Emmett, he's my fave big bro.
PunkBettie chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
aw! I loved
fourbrats chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
So awesome. I really hope that you continue this.
hln3twimom chapter 1 . 12/27/2009