Reviews for here there dwells a shell of a form
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Enjoyed this.
Taronu 'Ewan chapter 1 . 6/18/2012

As with all the writers in this site, you have come through with flying colours, depicting the transition from human to Na'vi under the magic spell of Eywa.

Beautifully written with passion and feeling, everyone has a different slant on the outcome, but each is just as wonderful and uplifting to the reader. The spirit is depicted in this story as being a fluid entity capable of being transferred from one life/body to another, and this is true! The spirit does not die, only the shell / body you inhabit does. Your spirit remains free until a new entity or body is found for you. Thus the term / word: De'je'vue past memories of a past life, or you feel you have been somewhere before, yet that is not possible in your current situation?

Enough from me,

Eywa Naghu
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh, I didn't even know these thoughts were missing until I read your story. How lovely.
askita chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is great! There was some word usage, I though you might want to know about. Neytiri wouldn't use the term minus, you know? I was thinking as I read than if someone told me I couldn't use it I'd be pissed, lol, because I"m so protectie.

I hope you're not like me and don't get mad. But it was great, I enjoyed reading how slightly frustrated and lost Neytiri was at Jake's reactions. She so clearly thinks that he's being stupid again, but she doens't want to hurt him any more than he's obviously hurting himself. It's sweet.
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Dam good story, but you could turn this story into a multi chapter story.
Aka Wouka chapter 1 . 3/4/2011

(I just feel like doing that)

I love this one too.

One thing- it should be "She would have none of it any longer" not "no longer."
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I LOVED this story! I always wanted more of HumanJake/Neytiri interaction.
MissMary chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Very well done.
Pink Lady Alex chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This is a very well written story. I love the amount of detail that you've put into it - I feel like I'm watching it as well as reading it. You've captured that beautiful moment in the shack perfectly. Thanks for the work that you put into this story!
Serena530 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I like this. Why? Because you have kept Jake in character. His personality and his vocabulary. I've been on an Avatar fanfiction fest in an attempt to keep myself from the theater, so I've been reading a lot of these and I notice that some people make him sound completely different. They make him say lame and mushy stuff that would never have come out of his mouth if in the movie. Even after he was put into his avatar body permenantly. So thanks for keeping him true to his personality and good work.)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great one-shot.
Gabi2305 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I love this story. This last scene in the movie was also my favorite. I would have loved to see more interaction between Neytiri and Jake in his human body and you captured that perfectly.

Just one thing: English is not my first language, and it's confusing when you write "apart" instead of "a part". Neytiri and Jake being apart instead of a part of each other would be the opposite of what you wanted to say.
Sothis Star1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Artfully done. Powerful without overdoing it.
Keajo chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This was a very impressive piece. It hit upon so many important emotions that both Naytiri and Jake had and shared and the way you did it was practically perfect. I loved all your descriptions. They were so vivid and so clearly of Pandora and the way you describe Naytiri’s action and thoughts was so perfectly her. Bluntly this story was both a wonderful read and a wonder to read. Thank you so much for writing and uploading it.
LittleLlamaGirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Really nice. Thank you for sharing this. :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »