Reviews for Hindsight
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Interesting...
Seto's Darkness chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
It's definitely not bad

Triple-crossing!Shouichi is a kink of mine and oh, I think you did very well in writing them :3 I'm sort-of sad for Kikyo, if only because I like his prettiness ;w;

And it's definitely not "just a hint" of 10051! Or maybe my delusional fangirl brain picks up the 10051 hints more readily? D I can't wait to read more of your stuff! X3 (I read your cute marshmallow fic just now too... XD)

Aah, I'm supporting the thinking of 'wish hard enough and it will come true!' for this pairing. I hope they become canon (or at least on the same side) by the time this TYL Arc ends 8D

Oh, for some corrections? On the third paragraph: "when it was to late for him", should be 'too late'. I was also a bit jolted when the POV suddenly shifted to Byakuran, but then I also don't know how to correct that since the previous narrator has been shot already D

And I think I rambled for too long already orz Please keep up the good work! :D
Aya-chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Don't worry, your writing is pretty good! You should have more confidence in your writing. :P

Etto.. I don't think the characters are OOC, but then again I don't really pay attention to their personalities much, I've read many fanfics that are OOC that I'm used to the KHR cast OOC now.

Keep up the good work!