Reviews for Strawberries n' Cream
The Real Doctor Who chapter 7 . 11/30
loved that 70's show' s fudge-sicle reference
RAVEN chapter 12 . 7/11
Except for the over use of the word 'chided' in the wrong context (It means to scold or berate, not just to say something), I enjoyed this. Sorry, I had to say something about it, because after the tenth time I couldn't stand not to.
Pretty Perverts chapter 9 . 4/6
lol grimmjow is such a douche bag lmmfao I love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/2/2015
Really good! :)
Ino Death chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
XD Tessai's the father of Kisuke's kids. Ururu and Jinta are their kids XD
IloveGiroro chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
That was so adorible and awesom I hope you add on or make a sequel to this.
HelleBelle chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Poor Grimmy
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
BUT THEY DIDN'T USE A CONDOM! *HORRIFIED GASP*

Also, wtf, I don't know if it's because the weird male cat in heat thing, but how the fuck can Ichigo get pregnant. Everything about that is fucked up. Not to mention the whole anatomical issue! Like, how would that even work, WTF...
SheWolf2468 chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
What a great story! I love the twins! So cute! I'm a little sad that this is over. I wanted to see what the twins would act like when they got a little older and what Ichigo and Grimmjow were going to do after high school is over. But some stories have to come to an end sadly. T-T Great job! :)
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
Yay! I loved this story. Thanks for making it :)
bchiles21 chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Loved it! Must have sequel!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
A fangirl fic? Ichigo acts like a girl almost 90% of the time, the hard-to-get, annoying type of girl...-.-
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
so glad you kept it real as in using condoms and etc and oopsie one busted but you know they tried to be safe) awww cute lil' neko's! i just wanna hug em all
Acchann chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
What's wrong with my head?! I'm starting to read thing wrong! Like my hearing problem wasn't enough! xD
("But we need these for the melon-fucking contest!")
joey-anderson chapter 1 . 4/15/2013