Reviews for Christmas Surprises
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Hahaha, strange pairing but very cute! XD
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
So lovely. This is how I can easily see Severus. I am glad you made Percy so caring.

Will there be more?
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
that was surprisingly hot. I'm starting to slowly understand how this couple could actually fit together
LM chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Thank you for writing this. The relationship dynamics are just how I like them and the chosen couple works well together.
ds862 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
If a bondage fic could be called "sweet", then this was the epitome of that!

Very touching (no pun intended, of course)... I liked the relationship you built between the two men. Nicely done!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This story makes a lot of sense; when you look at Snape's life, he had very little control over it, and no practice at all in running his own life-but lots of experience in guessing wrong at what the latest authority figure would like. At least now he's being ordered around by someone who really cares for him.

One of these days, though, I expect Percy might end up with a bit of surprise that Snape prepares for him G.
whitehound chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Very sweet, and I'm sure if Severus were either, he'd be far more likely to be sub than dom.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Loved it so much. Percy was sweet in his dominance and Severus was so in character, even in his submission.

I liked how you tied the title to an ad and then to Percy's thoughts about the situation.'

Good job.