Reviews for Remind Me
MUFFIN!

I wonder if anyone got my TRP reference
Omg I love the song almost I was actually singing I cause I had it stuck in my head while reading this story
woodlandfairykirk chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I usually despise OCs but Aya is so lovable(: Even though she's stealing my Gaara!
NekoChibiChan-sakurastar14 chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
Rereading again and when I read Labyrinth which has been mine and my brothers favorite movie since we were 5 I had to call him and watch it, just wanted to say again how much I love this story :)
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I love your writing style and this whole fanfic! I thought I was the only one to call someone Papaya or use the phrase "what the french toast" ...honostly, made my day! :D
Crazee Frazee chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
I only read this story about half way and skipped to the last chapter but I'm quite sure nothing drastic happened to change the characters. So I'd like to give you some constructive criticism if that's ok. This isn't a flame, I promise!

You have excellent grammar and spelling. Occasionally, I spotted a few mistakes but nothing major. A beta might help on that aspect. But really, you've go the basics of writing down nicely. I'm assuming you were around twelve, thirteen, maybe fourteen when you wrote this which is great for that age. Congratulations on all the things you did right.

However, your ideas of the characters personalities were way off base. Gaara in Advanced Poetry class? I'm sorry, I just really can't see him doing that. In fact, I really can't see him in high school for that matter; he would definitely be a major skipper if not in a "special" school for the troubled. Nor is he violent/crazy enough. He should nearly killed someone at least once. All you did was 'tell' us that he was dangerous, not 'show' us (unless you did in later chapters, which, in that case, ignore this part). The others characters were very difficult to recognize as themselves, Hinata especially. It was just their basic demeanor and reactions. Also, I assumed you were in middle school when you wrote this because most high schools don't have eight hours/classes/periods in a day. And (I'm getting really nit picky here) there is generally not much interaction between freshmen and upperclassman. I'm not sure how old Temari was but logically, she should be a junior who would rather be caught dead than be seen with a bunch of freshman. The dynamics of this highschool just seem off to me.

As for Aya, she was just a little too Sueish. I feel sort of bad saying this since she's a self-insert, but she was kind of annoying at times. Plus, she stalked Gaara onto his roof which was little creepy. And emmancipation at fourteen because her moved moved around a lot? As someone who has experience with these matters, I can tell you she would be laughed right out of the courtroom.

I'm sorry if any of that sounded too harsh, none of this should be taken as a flame. I just want to help you critique your style and get better because I think you have to ability to. Please take all this into consideration and good luck :)
RisingXxLawliet chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
i pressed this chapter. i looked down at my plate of food. papaya. ha. ..so anyways this is like my 10th time reading this story, including the sequel, and it has yet to get old.. just thought youd like to know that ;]
Sonya Rivers chapter 19 . 2/4/2011
I. Love. This. Story.

This had BETTER have a happy ending. Or else... (Cackles evilly)
daydreamer-cloudwatcher chapter 16 . 1/20/2011
oh my goodness that can't be then end! there has to be a sequel! I don't now how it all ended otherwise, oh no now i'm in a frenzy,ahhhh, ommg it was so good please say theres a sequel it just CAN'T (why can'ti underline on comments?) end! x
daydreamer-cloudwatcher chapter 15 . 1/19/2011
AH IT'S SO GOOD AND FUNNY! I'm loving Kane and Akio, they're awesome! But I can't believe that Aya and Kankuro ar ebeing made to get married, though I'm making an educated guess that they get out of it or have an open relationshio, most lily the former since I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's love the latter to be the case :L. Ah i'm seriously considering reading the rest and forgetting about needed sleep but I'm going to have to force myself to try sleep now since it's getting to late and i have school in the morning. Loving it and can't wait to read the rest. xx
daydreamer-cloudwatcher chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
I'm already loving this story, it's hilarious! I'd bother writing more but I have to continue reading the rest now, so you'll hear more compliments later x
derpalici0us chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
I stayed home from school JUST to read this fan fiction xD

No lol I stayed home because I was sick but read this while I stayed home sick!

This is sooo good I just love Aya she is just like me personality wise. On the physical appearance aspect I am a fellow ginger like Moki :) Lovesssss itttt

~Ninja
ElleBudge chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
A bit late to be reviewing this, eh? Oh well. Too bad. I just wanted to tell you that I adored this story from the second sentence. The moment you said Fall Out Boy, I was hooked :) Fangirlish as it sounds, you don't hear people writing about that in Naruto, and your humor was original and refreshing.

Thanks for a good story!

Sincerely,

Another Witty Ninja

P.S. I think Ryan Ross is hot, too. :)
aiko21 chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
OMG! Aunt Aiko...lol srry, just didnt know i was an aunt...jk of course
caitlin chapter 19 . 9/20/2010
awesome story! freaking hilarious! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!