Reviews for Snakes, Bears and Kisses
past decembers chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh, this was so sweet :)

-Bridgit xx
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Haha funny and cute(: Nice work!
Leigh G chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Man, you are so funny!
Geekquality chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
i likd ur story ;] and its not pointless! this idea could imply other ideas [even with a simple word like... birthday or something] which could lead beter storys ;] i hope tat helped :]

jojo
KimLuvv chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aw.. it was cute!
LighterThanWhite chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
that was a funny and romantic story at the same time ! lol i like the ending when chad and sonny were kissing and gardy and nico were grossed out and screaming running out ! lol i love your stories !
useofnot chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
LOL. It was pointless, but I liked it. Cuz it was one one-shot I'll remember. BTW, it's so going on my community. XD Thanks for writing it!

*favorites*

Cammypoo 3
Harryfan94 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
hahahahhaha i luved it so much
Abby-Jade-Love chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
hahaha lol! that was hilarious! i liked it! um... is there a sneek peak of SWAC season 2? i looked but didnt see it on there. have you seen 17 Again? sterling knight's in it and he has short brown hair... he looks good, i guess, but the brown doesn't really suit him... its too light and blends into his skin so it looks weirds... but he still looks good. good story! i lked it and my mom is staringat me like she needs to check me into a mental hospital cuz i just burst out laughing oout of nowhere... uh-oh, i think she's picking up the phone... i gotta go! good story, keep writing!

Abby Jade3
Ackabulaka chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I have four words for you?

Ha Lar I Ous!

I was giggling the whole time until i got to the end and burst out laughing!

You should do more one-shots!

I loved it!
DarkBrownEyes08 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I saw the sneak peek and I'm overly excited for the new season. Sterling looks really good with his hair cut like that.

Not pointless and I loved it. Great one shot. So adorably cute and I love one shots like this. Hope you write more in the future. Take Care.
Always Juliet chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
It was pointless. But it was the cutest thing ever! Lovely Job! I'm going to favorite this. :)
TeddyLuver chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
heehe that was funny :D :D :D
SonnyChadFan chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Hahahahaha, seriously love it!

Funny and original, I'm definitely favouriting!
24QueenMo chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aw, that was cute.

I saw the seek peek (which was way to short) on the Disney Channel website.

Yeah, it looks like Sterling cut his hair. I think he looks better with it shorter.