Reviews for Quiet in the Library
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Dat Ginny mahn. Y U gotta be so Ruuude? xD
Princess Phoenix Tears chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
The insults Draco threw out seemed to be a bit below the belt, but I assume that was what you were going for. :)

I loved this little interaction. A perfect one shot!

~*PPT*~
toraffles chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
OMG chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
WOW. UD soon
Mxya chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
nice to both of them, but snap at draco at the end :P

~Mxya
Soundless Lullaby chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was great!I specially loved the end: "and though the battle was over, Draco wasn't excatly sure he had won."

I would definitely love to read a sequel.

Cheers!
Mrs. Draco Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
yeah, draco/ginny love it, although my first love will forever be draco/hermione. this so being, i challenge anyone who reads this and is up to it to write a love triangle ginyy/draco/hermione, no bi stuff just pure hermione and ginny like draco and draco either is with one of them or has to chose. hehehe i might write it myself if i could do it but i wouldn't want to abandon it, so we'll see
StoryGirl02 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
You are all evil, you Draco/Ginny writers. You're making me forget about my first love, Draco/Hermione! I'm joking, I loved this fic and I love them! This fic basically sums up who they are as a couple, and I love that! Perfectly written, and thank you thank you for writing this for me, I'm sure I'll return the favour soon!

Favourite line: "For him to boast that he could seduce any girl at Hogwarts, well, it had sounded smart at the time. Inflated his ego a bit." HAHAHA, love it!

Thanks again!