Reviews for Out of Hand
Nonamegiven-1 chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
I. Love. This.
I'm sat here at 3am just finishing the latest chapter, and I have work tomorrow! But it was so worth it! You inject a quality of perfect emotion and style into this, for someone that isn't that up-to-date on the Naruto franchise I would say you write the characters better than most people, an astonishing talent.
Just one thing worries me... THE 'T' RATING, what?!- I mean, please, please, please put some GaaraxLee smut in there! (Lee as uke hehehehe) I do understand if you have something different plans for this, but the voice in Gaara's voice is so tempting.x
June.la.tw chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
I love this story! GaaLee is my favorite couple, And I think you've done a fantastic job so far. I was so into this story I read it in class every time my teacher took a moment.
Keep up the terrific job, looking far word to the next chapter!
zealousfreak27 chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
You ship my ships! So so glad you included Sakura/Ino instead of making this a sausage fest. I absolutely adore how you've written the Gaara/Lee relationship and I look forward to more.
SleepingDragooon chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
Well thank god you've returned! One of the best written GaaLee stories out there because it feels so real, y'know? Like.. it's not rushed and it's pretty believable :3 Anyway, you are doing a great job, it's awesome to have you back! Please, PLEASE update again soon, you hear? Can't be doing with waiting all the time :') Happy Writing! :3
Kerriss-Singer-of-Light chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Yay! It had been awhile! I'm really glad that you haven't dropped this story because it has me by the heart and won't let go! I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens next.
Kerriss-Singer-of-Light chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Please update this! :)
whitealmond chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Awww, you can't end it here! It was sweet, and I really want to see how their relationship progresses, along with the rest of their crazy gang. This is a wonderful fic and I hope you update again soon
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
This story is very enjoyable, please continue with it if you can. You have a very good writing style. Thank you for writing.
Darkling221 chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Wow, I love this story, such an interesting dynamic between Gaara and Lee and Gaara's insanity is more battling between his defense and his 'real' self than with Shukaku. exceedingly interesting. I can't wait for more! :D
Heaven Or Hell chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
This story is absolutely adorable. I was highly disappointed when I reached the end. Please, update soon. :)
bl00-abandoned chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Ha. Nice. Love it. Please update soon!
GameAmy chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
I was so happy when I saw this in my inbox.
Another great chapter :D
AnonymousThoughts chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Hihi, aw, they're so cute! KEEP GOING!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
This chapter put a smile on my face :)
CoGaShA chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Im really glad you updated...i truely hope you update soon! :)