Reviews for Diaries of a Phoenix
A Reader chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
This is pretty damn awesome! I hope you continue some day :)
LilyMT-chan chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Sounds interesting. I would read it!~
ThisProfileIsInactiveAsOfNow chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Ohmigawd..Not much into Misc...But this is REALLY good. Like i'd-eat-fifteen-elephants-to-be-able-to-write-like-this good.(:
skyblueclouds chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Wow this is a really good story so far! I can't wait until u update, actually i suppose i can but it will be a most impatient wait. Also, and maybe you already know this, but if u dont there is a website called and it's pretty much the same as fanfiction except it's for original stories like this one.
madem sabella chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
dude i take back all that i have said about this it has a good begining and a awsome trailer! love it!
1 fan chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
w-o-w plz update
ciderskies chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
This story is amazing, perhaps the best story i've actually read on fanfiction. Please update super soon, this story could go a long way, with a talent like yours.

Chloe

xoxox
dutchtulipman chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
great story

i like the idea that shes risen from the dead and is finding her murder

i've never read a story like this and so far it is fantastic

keep wriring ASAP
Miss.GIGGLE chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh My God. How do you come up with these plots? Please help me!
LilyMT-chan chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
oh i like this!
JessFace chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
I'm speechless.
Window.Of.Dreams chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
col! plz update soon! how old is blue?
jazzyismineforever chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Omg I love it!
jazzyismineforever chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Your story is so good! I think it'd make a great book once finished. :)

Can't wait for you to update!
SHOCKED chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
*GASP* OMG THAT WAS THRILLING, IT WAS AMAZING, IT KEPT ME ON THE ABSOLUTE EDGE OF MY SEAT! I LOVED IT! YOU HAVE GOT TALLENT! I THINK THAT IF YOU PUBLISHED A STORY IT WOULD BE ON THE NEW YORK'S BEST SELLER LIST! THIS WAS SO COOL! I HOPE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE AN AMAZING AUTHOR! THIS IS... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TOO CALL IT. I USUALLY DON'T READ STUFF LIKE THIS, BUT SINCE YOU WROTE IT I GAVE IT A SHOT, AND EXTREMELY GLAD I DID! I HOPE YOU POST MORE CHAPTERS BECAUSE I HAVE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AFTER THE SECOND CHAPTER! I WILL CONTINUE TO READ ALL OF YOUR STORIES BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE AUTHORS! YOU SHOULD CONTINUE ! I CAN'T WAIT!