Reviews for Only Hope
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is a beautiful songfic. This was great and I think you did a wonderful job keeping them in character.
SHJE chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Omygod do a sequel it would be awesome
pendragon96 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I love beast boy raven pairing! I loved this. I think you got the characters' personalities perfect. I love love to read more teen titan fanfics by you. This was, by far, the best fic I have read in a while.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This is so awesome, I don't have words. Good job!
Still Dazzled chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
aw... Go fluff! awesome job!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
You can't go wrong with BB/Rae fluff. You do an excellent job in writing fluff.
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was really fluffy. :) Thanks for entering the contest! :D Results will be up Jan 20!

-BB903
halfmoonkid chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
awh that was to adorable.

Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Wow! GREAT job! I mean REALLY! You pin-pointed Raven's personally perfectly! And I could even see Beast Boy doing those things! AMAZING job! ; )

I ask if you wouldn't mind reading and reviewing my Teen Titans stories? Don't woory it's BB/Rae! And it would mean a lot if you did! X )

Anyways great job! And I hope to read more BB/Rae stories from you soon! : )

ChicoMagnifico OUT!
Starbucks3894 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Omihackingosh! This was the cutest thing EVER! EVER! OF ALL TIME I TELL YOU! I was smiling and giggling through the whole thing! I love Raven, shes my favorite character. I never really thought about Beast Boy and Raven as being a couple. Its pretty cute though. I kinda wish that they had introduced a character that would be more I dunno... more grown-up, for Raven to have and to hold. :P It just seems that, while I loved the fic, I couldnt really see BB saying that stuff. Hes too goofy to be serious like that. :P But all in all, it was a real day-brightener, and made mde smile like I havent in a long time. So kudos to you for that. :)
ninjacat5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009