Reviews for Amplified Friendship
Love Of Blood chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
I promise to reread the last chapter of your story later.
Love Of Blood chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
I will be back later to read more.
autumnamberleaves chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
That was PERFECT!
fishtrek chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
I love this story.
NotInUsages chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Oh my goodness I love this story!
ripon chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
Great story, much enjoyed!
dizzy red chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Fantastic, it's been awhile since I have read a story all the way through but I couldn't stop. What a story about friendship, I really loved the mothering from Garcia it touched my heart as a mother of 6, awesome job.
lena chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
i loved the story it was very heart warming.
Trahnfisch chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
great story! i was really worried, that reid wouldn't be able to come back to work and i'm sooo happy that you let him get so much better!

thank you very much for this story!
seacat03 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
I really liked this story. I love Garcia calling Reid kitten, and him asking her if that was what having a mother was like.
xXKuroTsukiHimeXx chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Hotch... spanking... Reid...? Dear, God MY BRAIN! XP ... Btw, someone should tell Hotch that Reid weighs a little more than Jack. XD
Mangst chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
I loved this. The way the team cared for Reid was touching but not over the top. :)
Oxymironic chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
Gee, I both hate and love prednisone. It always makes me feel shaky, like I've had way too much caffeine or something. I may not have been exposed to anthrax or ever had pneumonia, but my asthma has had me in nearly the same position as Spencer. I tell you, it sucks.
pipinheart chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
Its good he had such a good team to help his through, and they will continue to do so. Not many stories that talak about the effects Anthrax would have. I always believed it would have had some side effects...Great story.
pipinheart chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
garcia is so much like a mother to him, and its nice. Those Doctor's didn't seem to want to do anything...