Reviews for Awakening Dusk
I choose the Hunger Games chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
WOW you are a great writer this story Is so good and filled with amazing detail. I can tell you are going to be am athor someday.
luv2beloved chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
You came close to be bringing me to tears...Ness better fight this and I think it is mainly the Cullens way of trying to keep Jake away from Ness...Update soon!
luv2beloved chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Wow, agreed that something is up! Enjoying this! As long as Jake and Ness are together in the end that is all I care about!
luv2beloved chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Wow what a beginning! I enjoyed it!
Cara chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Wow! This is absolutely fantastic. You write with such detail. It’s a joy to read.

I’m completely shocked that you only have six—now seven!—reviews. So I will be recommending this to all of my friends who read “Twilight” fanfics.

I was never a big fan of “Twilight” but this story has really made me fall in love with some of the characters.

Please keep updating. I will review each chapter. This is going straight to my favourites.
MorningSuns chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Nice cliffhanger! You should continue the story cause then you would rock! Not that you don't already...anyways, it seems like you have all the characters down. I could sooo picture this as a movie. Um and my favorite part was the kiss: soft and passionate and in the rain. SOOOO ROMANTIC!lol ok good day?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
cant wait for another chapter!
JO14 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Amazing, keep going!
I choose the Hunger Games chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Great story so far please write more!
zoe0527 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Definitely an amazing start. :)

The detail is also amazing, and I dont think you could have written it any better. I cant wait for more.

Update soon,

Zizzle 33
PeachyPrincesses chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Okay so you know that I hate Twilight... ew. Hahaha, but the story is really well written and you made me like Renesmee which is weird cuz I hate her. haha.

Good job.