Reviews for Hunted
cia-recruit chapter 27 . 9/11/2012
After reading your prequel to this story, I was excited to read Hunted. It was a great read and I must say it cost me many hours of sleep...even tonight I kept telling myself "one more chapter" and now it's midnight and I have to be a work in 7 hours. Any suggestions for what I should read next?
Stiehl chapter 27 . 9/6/2012
This story had so many ups and downs I felt like I was on a roller coaster. Kept me guessing until the end, though, so I loved it.
JLC chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
Just read this in one sitting and can I just quote a certain Rick Castle and say "awesome!". This story was a roller coaster of a ride. You put them thru hell but you let them come out the other side stronger together than they are apart. I hope the writers for season 5 do the same!
AgentCastle41319 chapter 27 . 8/15/2012
Aww! Such a great ending to such an amazing story! Gosh this story had everything. It had sweet moments, suspenseful moment, and moments that had me in tears. That you for writting such a great, awesome, and amazing story! I am so glad I found it and read it. :)
AgentCastle41319 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Just started reading this story and all I have to say is' holy crap this story is amazing! I seriously can't stop reading it! I love that Kate reassured Castle that she's still all in in this chapter, and that she kind of admitted out loud that her and Castle are a couple and that they aren't going to be broken apart so easily. Gosh I just love every bit of this story that I've read so far, and I can't wait to read what happens next! Alas, that has to wait because it's past midnight and I need done sleep. :)
Just for Stana chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
this fic killed me e.v.e.r.y c.h.a.p.t.e.r... asdfghjklçlkjhgfdsasdfghjklk jhgfds

congratulations jillian... its hurted me but i loved every single word, every feeling, every tear, every hair that I pulled off my head, every time I thought "holy Lord, I can't read this anymore"... I almost died...and all I can thinking about was... in the next chapter! hahahaah

thank you so much for you wrote this history... but if this were an episode, I can't even think about handle it...this is too much for me...just saying... :')

congratulations one more time! 3
AshLiz chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
Such an amazing story nice job
Alexandra. R chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Hi! love your story, but I couldn't help but notice the "I can't wash it off, it won't come off"... Did you get that from James Bond's "Casino Royale" 2006 movie? Anyway, keep it up, you rock!
EmoPiglet169 chapter 26 . 7/20/2012
Finally! I guess the next one is the epilogue?
On chapter titles and songs-I love Daughtry. And Dashboard Confessionals. I was watching NCIS re-runs and Tony told Gibbs that Dashboard Confessionals was 'emo' and I gasped andGobbs was like 'what's emo?' I don't know, maybe theyare 'emo', I don't know. I think most people would look at my ipod and run away screaming because I havethe weirdest mix music on there. I don't really discriminate. Except rap. I hate rap.
I just had to add the word hate to my computer's dictionary. WTF?
student chapter 27 . 6/17/2012
great job with the writing. pretty believable, very captivating, couldn't stop reading. well done!
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
lol 2 things i love how you used Rick's safety word from S01E01 pure awesomeness! and when you used the name Anderson was it a reference to the Matrix or Criminal minds?
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I just finished the shower scene after the hospital. Normally I wait until after I fInish a story to review, but I'm so moved and blown away by what you've created. WELL DONE. It's really high quality writing and characterization. Love it.
WeCanDoItTogether chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
.Ever!
breathelifein chapter 27 . 5/23/2012
I just read it all in one day (while I was having breakfast, stuck in traffic jam, and whenever I could) and now I have to hold against you that you had me crying in public. Amazing story. Probably my favourite fic ever. Thank you for it. *-*
N a b s t e R chapter 27 . 5/20/2012
Awesome fic dude... i cant put anymore words in to describe it better
1,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »