Reviews for Hunted
CaskettFreak101 chapter 27 . 12/22/2012
LOVED IT. :D
MUFFY chapter 26 . 11/16/2012
WOW! I think perhaps AM or one of the team read this.. The white button down. S5 .. Running away with a doctor S3... LOVE THIS! What a wonderful adventure! Still no return of the ILU from Kate.. YEP still waiting. You nailed this! Great Job! Read this way back when and it is still one of my favorite Castle FF! I do like your new one alot but WHY do you kill off Jim Beckett in your stories? I know this is your world but in canon that would put Beckett over the edge? Anyways .. Thank You for one hell of a story!
nygirl8 chapter 27 . 11/14/2012
I just read this story and the prequel for hours. Finally, someone who writes Beckett accurately! (Castle too, but she's harder to get right) I just got into Castle and am almost through season 3, but I like the printed word better than television. Unfortunately, all the top Castle stories get Beckett wrong. Glad I found this one.
ShellyMonroe74 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Great story! Looking foward to more from you!
SkinnyLove18 chapter 27 . 11/11/2012
I know this story came out a while ago, but I could not help myself. I need to tell you how wonderful this story is. I am new to fanfiction and have stumbled upon quite a few great stories before delving into this one. (of course after reading a Dangerous Game) Can I just say thank you. Thank you for writing these characters so well, thank you for all the emotions that I felt while reading, thank you for taking the time to write such an in depth story. I will never forget it. After all it is the first story on here that brought tears to my eyes. You are a beautiful writer, I can't wait to read the rest of your work.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/13/2012
i love it best thing ever
icancounttoduck chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
I didn't mean to read the whole two stories without dropping a review but I guess that's what happens when I get engrossed in a story. I recently started watching Castle and once I caught up I decided to check out the fanfiction. I was happy to see that there were a ton of stories but was surprised to find that I had difficult finding them with a tone I was looking for. Which is why I was so happy to find this one. It's one of the first two I've found that's longer than a single update that I've read all the way to the end, and more importantly enjoyed it all the way through. The interaction beginnings of Castle and Kate's relationship was natural for two people who actually wanted each other.

The story definitely took a more intense turn than I was expecting but the title should have been a give away. I admired that you stuck to the story you felt was right for the characters even though you knew it may lead to unpopular places. I may not want Kate to almost sleep with another guy but I like that you weren't pandering and it makes sense that she would need something shocking to jolt her out of the funk that Storm caused.

I look forward to reading the rest of your Castle related work.
Tony7323 chapter 27 . 10/5/2012
VERY VERY NICE STORY I REALLY LOVED IT... BUT U DIDN'T HAVE KATE, TELL RICK THAT SHE LOVES HIM WITH THE WORDS...
Tony7323 chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
Tony7323 chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
That Was Amazing What Chapter... I love the Story so far ITS GREAT
nixer chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
So sweet.

It's interesting that you don't have Beckett tell Castle she loves him though.

Wonder if we'll get that tomorrow?
nixer chapter 26 . 9/23/2012
"They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.

They forgot to say it makes the sex better too."

I like this all much better than I did the first time. I don't know why. But it's a happy discovery.

And the smut is good too. ;)
nixer chapter 25 . 9/23/2012
Jesus, my heart always breaks for guys like that.

Girls like that too.

Love is so complicated.

Why can't we choose which kind we get?
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »