Reviews for Hunted
Guest chapter 27 . 10/13/2012
i love it best thing ever
icancounttoduck chapter 27 . 10/6/2012
I didn't mean to read the whole two stories without dropping a review but I guess that's what happens when I get engrossed in a story. I recently started watching Castle and once I caught up I decided to check out the fanfiction. I was happy to see that there were a ton of stories but was surprised to find that I had difficult finding them with a tone I was looking for. Which is why I was so happy to find this one. It's one of the first two I've found that's longer than a single update that I've read all the way to the end, and more importantly enjoyed it all the way through. The interaction beginnings of Castle and Kate's relationship was natural for two people who actually wanted each other.

The story definitely took a more intense turn than I was expecting but the title should have been a give away. I admired that you stuck to the story you felt was right for the characters even though you knew it may lead to unpopular places. I may not want Kate to almost sleep with another guy but I like that you weren't pandering and it makes sense that she would need something shocking to jolt her out of the funk that Storm caused.

I look forward to reading the rest of your Castle related work.
Tony7323 chapter 27 . 10/5/2012
VERY VERY NICE STORY I REALLY LOVED IT... BUT U DIDN'T HAVE KATE, TELL RICK THAT SHE LOVES HIM WITH THE WORDS...
Tony7323 chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
Tony7323 chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
That Was Amazing What Chapter... I love the Story so far ITS GREAT
nixer chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
So sweet.

It's interesting that you don't have Beckett tell Castle she loves him though.

Wonder if we'll get that tomorrow?
nixer chapter 26 . 9/23/2012
"They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.

They forgot to say it makes the sex better too."

I like this all much better than I did the first time. I don't know why. But it's a happy discovery.

And the smut is good too. ;)
nixer chapter 25 . 9/23/2012
Jesus, my heart always breaks for guys like that.

Girls like that too.

Love is so complicated.

Why can't we choose which kind we get?
nixer chapter 24 . 9/23/2012
"Damn that sock."

Poor baby.

I love that line.

I know I ranted about all this before. And I don't usually like original characters in fic but I make some exceptions. Certainly the themes in this are all interesting and well expressed, like the best potential affair, potential leaving-it-all, books and movies are. The idea of the real possibilities, the complexities of our lives, the myriad aspects of who we are, and the capacity for conscious choice.
nixer chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
"...that there was another inch of light inside of her now covered in darkness."

There are lines, moments, in this fic that have stayed with me, longer and sharper than all others.

But I do remember something that bugged me too: How DID Kate miss Mark De Lucas in the library? That doesn't make any sense, and is never explained. I'd be curious to know.

But then you've never responded to any of my questions or comments before so why should you start now...

Le Sigh.
cia-recruit chapter 27 . 9/11/2012
After reading your prequel to this story, I was excited to read Hunted. It was a great read and I must say it cost me many hours of sleep...even tonight I kept telling myself "one more chapter" and now it's midnight and I have to be a work in 7 hours. Any suggestions for what I should read next?
Stiehl chapter 27 . 9/6/2012
This story had so many ups and downs I felt like I was on a roller coaster. Kept me guessing until the end, though, so I loved it.
JLC chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
Just read this in one sitting and can I just quote a certain Rick Castle and say "awesome!". This story was a roller coaster of a ride. You put them thru hell but you let them come out the other side stronger together than they are apart. I hope the writers for season 5 do the same!
1,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »