Reviews for Reunion
icanhascamaro chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Yikes to Sam getting the warden irritated for grinning at something Optimus said. Poor Sam. Tsk tsk, Bee. I have a feeling that, when all this is done, a wrench to the head is the least of Bee's worries.
icanhascamaro chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Hah, lost his temper, huh? That's so weird, to think of Bee losing his temper like that. I'd love to see his take on this, especially when he realizes Sam is taking the fall for his actions. And Raquel! lol! She's a great character.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
I so wanted to give Sam a one-armed hug there at the beginning. Poor guy. :( Good on Optimus to make lemonade, though. :D
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Bee, you idiot! Wow, *how* did I miss this?! Bay needs the Botosphere to script any future movies. Seriously. That chase scene was intense!
Sinead Rivka chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Your stories never fail to inspire me. I've been struggling with writers block for over a year, and I'm absolutely feeling like I can't make the magic happen. And then your chapters update, and I can't help but feel the warm fuzziness again. Thank you!
VizeerLord chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Too short

More please
imaginethat96 chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
I'm so glad you guys are updating more often. When I read your stories I feel like I'm at home
Autobotsrawesome chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
WrenchWielder chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Well this is good. It's been a while since you've updated, hope you plan on finishing it.
PsychoWing chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Lol. Wow Sam. If it isn't one thing, it's another, huh? Looking forward to reading more.
GenkaiFan chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
It's been a while since this was started. So any chance for an update? -GF
FatesShadow83 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011

Poor Sam! :)
Botosphere Fan chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
This is really good! Please continue :)
LGM chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
is there more to this cause so many in the series sort of just stop and this one is only just beginning and its been awhile since is was last updated. im currently working through the list of suggested order and would lilke to know whether to fav this or not.
Kick-Aft chapter 2 . 11/19/2010