Reviews for Reunion
astrakage chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Is there any more? I hope that there is. I like this series a lot.
Choas Babe chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
I have decided. I'll save space on my forcefully limited 'Story Alert' page, and author alert you people. It saves me space, and I get all of your updates regardless. WIN!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Hmmm ... no updates on this interesting snippet since December. Still, hope for good fics springs eternal; I clicked the "Subscribe to Story" button.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Pur...I love your universe. And Sam is just so laid-back gutsy awesome I don't have words. Thanks for another great story
fayoumi15 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
great so far! update soon!
crimsonseastorm chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Oh man, why do I love all the characters you come up with? It must be because you're awesome at it XD

Hehe, Raquel is pretty awesome _ I have a feeling (*snicker* ok I suppose with the Annie Lennox I have a little more than a "feeling" but whatever lols) Sam'll end up ok though it should be pretty amusing to see her in action XD

I have a feeling she's going to be tough to get rid of after all this...lols, Obivously she sticks around as she's in Annie's story but she's just too curious about all this to ignore anymore I imagine XD

I'd say Optimus is going to be less than thrilled about 'Bee offlining our dear scrapped Decepticon...I only hope he's not too mad about it
GavinDarklighter chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
I can't express how much I like Raquel. She is such a tough woman but nevertheless has her... moments. I feel hope, it isn't so bad being a fangirl and not being a teenager anymore...

Poor Sam, I truly feel sorry for him, being in jail because his best friend lost his temper. It's nice to see how much Optimus and Sam are alike, Sam is concerned for Bee being hurt, not angry about Bee. After all he is the one who is locked in a jail for murder, he is a lot like his big brother. Although I have a feeling Optimus is angry about Bee's behaviour.

Usually I wouldn't say that, but Hide was so cute and nevertheless it fitted. He likes his own, personal fangirl *giggles*

I like the "human code", but who is supposed to be Bee's surly big brother? I just don't get it, why I get the others. I had to think about "The little Lady" a bit, but after she stayed with Ratchet, I'm pretty sure it's Arcee, not Chromia.

I'm looking forward to more :)

robins princess starfire chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
okay this is pretty interesting. and wow 20 reviews for 2 chapters you should be proud. please i'm curious to see where this goes. Update really soon please!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
how DID Bee react to Arcee's death at Giza? I didn't see any reaction my self, did I miss it?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Don't we love irony?

Keep writing!
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Oh dear. This gives the term road kill a whole new meaning.

I do hope the best for 'bee.
Quathis chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Good to see Raquel again, as well as see her in her element (imitating a gold fish or a squealing schoolgirl don't count as elements). Got a good showing of her deductive and communication skills, and this let's us know how Sam met her - and hired her for the Annabelle story.

Also good to know why Bee was pissed. Good reason though I can also understand why Arcee is upset.

Looking forward to more of your excellent work.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Uh, oh. Sounds like trouble from Dad. ;) Reverb, eh? *Checks shelf* Whoops, knew I forgot one. ;) Nice post, here. Good to see Raquel's on the case, too. I assume the lawyer stuff is fairly accurate?
Anodythe chapter 2 . 12/29/2009 "Aaron" doesn't like his lady giving him a peck on the cheek, but has no problem with a human fan girl giving him one...Hm. And just how does one explain that a motorcycle was driving by itself and was off-lined by the Camero?
Marinelife37 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Great chapter. Poor Sam in trouble until it gets straightened out. I bet Bumblebee feels guilty about Sam being put into jail. Sam staying at the NEST base until it gets straightened out will be interesting. I bet Ratchet will be giving a checkup on Sam after Bumblebee. After all he was in a "car accident" through no fault of his own. Try explaining that to the judge. lol. I can just imagine some family members of the "victim" cough*Decepticons*cough going to court to get at Sam. Especially if they know what he can do.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »