Reviews for The Difference
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 9/8
I don't know what it is about this story (or maybe the combination with the song I'm listening to) but I almost couldn't breathe by the end of it. I wanted to cry. Alfred is always so incredibly strong - why can't he have someone he can relax around? I really want to punch Arthur right now.
sunamikei chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
No, what the hell, I was hoping on some turnaround, like, Alfred's thoughts being wrong and Arthur admitting it's more than just 'want' but... AH! You warned us it was angst, I should've believed you. Now I'm seriously disappointed in Arthur. Hah. Using America like that and still calling him a whore. This was beautifully written. England's aggressive/abusive behavior towards America... maybe caring but lying to himself? Or maybe just that cruel? Poor Alfred. I love your writing style. I really like how you pick and place the words. It's really nice.
Dolly Doodle chapter 1 . 2/21/2013 I cross my heart and I hope to die
That'll stay with you one more night
and I know I've said it a million times
but I'll only stay with you one more night.

But baby there you again, there you again making me love you Yeah I stopped using my head, using my head let it all go Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo.

Perfect song for this fic...poor America :(
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Very powerful…
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
aw poor Alfred D very nice job on this
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That, was, beautiful. I love the angst in it. Wonderful fic
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 12/31/2009

...I'm all smiley-faced. xD; THANK YOU DEAR~. It's gorgey~. Although, all of that italicizing must have been hellishly tedious to type. oAo -pat- I love it to bits, the smut and the needing.

Jesus, a year goes by very quickly. D: BUT I'M SO HAPPY THAT WE MET. 8DD Someday, we should attend a convention together and be able to spaz in person.

I've been working on my Kairi cosplay all afternoon. owo Augh. So much to do. And then there's the English project I've been putting off... xD; Fuck. FML, that's all. -tear-

If it's any consolation, I'm quite happy with the beginning to the fic I'm writing for you. 83 AND IT WILL COME TO YOU, COMPLETE AND IN ALL ITS RUSSIA GLORY. SOMEDAY, DEAR. SOMEDAY. x3;

A very, very powerful force slew my muse and I can't revive it. D8

Happy new year, love!

sushidei chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
ooh! It took me few lines to get used to the italics, but I ike them. Very artistic.
devsHaruhi-x chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Just to let you know, it's mon amie, because although you are using the feminine, the fact that it starts with a vowel makes it mon instead of ma.

French lesson aside, this was a really good and interesting story.