Reviews for A Season for Second Chances
Wonderful!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/30
nice
The Shadow Keeper chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I love that story. I love how he never said what was in the box! that was just too cute! :P
Syl chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I just wanted to say how much I love this story. I like the realism you use in your characterizations. Bruce is never going to be a fluffy Daddy!Bats in your stories, but he is certainly not the cold inhuman jerk that we were stuck with for so long. You balance his usual stoicism with a nice touch of humanity. It doesn't hurt that he's willing to take a nice serving of crow with his Christmas dinner.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awww! Wonderful. Glad that you told us what the gift was at the end. I'm sooo glad Bruce appologizes. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wonderful!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
*sniffle* So sweet.
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nice!
Freakin' Yoda chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This story was awesome! Great job keeping the characters in-character. It was very well written and heartwarming.
justincbenedict chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was a novel-worthy story. Excellent!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
You didnt go into too much detail with the spiders or yes i'd have skipped that part too :p

I recognised the reference to Batmn 457 as I own that one but not the NTT issue...very good work on Bruce here I think...and Dick too of course :D
Kopy Kat chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Awesome story! It's really sweet. Good job!

Kopy Kat
Sincerity chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Lovely story! Well done!
karonkgb chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I enjoyed your story. It is much easier to turn away than face such hurt from those you love.
Agena K chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Esther-Channah

Oh wow. If it were only cannon. Wow. silence ( deep breath in, wipe tears away ) Wow.

Can I archive it on my computer?

Jude