Reviews for Bad Shoe Day & Another Shoe Bites The Dust
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Fun drabbles. I'm impressed when anyone can write something that makes sense in under 100 words. Notice how I don't have any drabbles. Too long-winded.
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Nice story! :)

-Bunny
buggyswifter chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Greetings Karen!

You know what they say - better late than never! Loved your drabble. Definitely a couple bad shoe days for Sam!

Hope you had a lovely holiday. Sorry I've been missing in action of late - had an "issue" with my computer. You know how it goes. Of course my issue had to happen on Christmas Eve and cost nearly $150 to fix. The good news is things are now running better than ever. The bad news - three kids with all new Christmas gadgets to monopolize the computer with means mom isn't getting much on-line time until they are all back to school. The week before the holiday was spent in the pre-holiday daze that happens every year. Add the foot of snow that fell on Christmas Eve (don't care what my husband says, it made for a beatiful holiday) and now the artic deep freeze we have fallen into...well, things have been interesting. This morning our outdoor thermometer registered -27 degrees. When I went to let our three dogs out the oldest (an 11 y/o black lab named Copper) ran to the door, took one whiff of the artic air, and I'm pretty sure swore at me in dog language. They all made yellow snow in record time!

Hope Santa was good to you and the new year brings nothing but creative inspiration and happiness!
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
, dean. love the brotherly moment! write on!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
i hope sam punched him for that. XD poor sam. fun stuff. write on!
mousefiction chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
"Dude, I'll buy you something with taste this time."

That, too, seems like a very Dean thing to say.

But poor Sam, though. You put him through a tough time.

But that's okay, I like fics like that. :]

Good job.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
*facepalm*

Poor Sam, and Dean just all cozy in bed, "Where's my pie?" I can imagine Dean doing that.

*Facepalm again*

Nice.
LivingForTv chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Aw cool! Don't cry about spilled shoes.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
*giggling* is this some sort of bet he lost?
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Oh I love how you beat on our poor little sammy. Love it love it love it.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
aw poor sam. nice work.
88Ivories chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
hehehe. Pie. Sammy should make Dean get his own pie.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
These were both terrific. I especially liked the second one.
494dwangel chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
the first onewas lmao loved it, second was good too
LaylaBinx chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Aww poor Sammy has no luck when it comes to shoes ( Between this and Bad Day at Black Rock he's pretty screwed in the shoe department lol. Cute story hon! :D