Reviews for Hunting for Nargles
PurpleElm23723 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
THIS WAS BLOODY FANTASTIC! I'm upset there aren't more reviews! This honestly made my night, it was absolutely hilarious! I can't wait to see more from you! Keep up the great work! :)
lov'vamps chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Love it. I laughed so hard.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Love it! It's so funny!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
lol Nice! Poor Sev, leave it to Luna to figure out his weakness. lol _
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh my god! I was crying from laughing so hard at the end of this! By far the best Luna Fic I've ever read!
CherryChoc chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
It is really interesting. There are some part that I'm confused about but I still like it!
Lady Heliotrope chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Oh goodness, this was fantastic. :D A little disturbing to think that her father was involved at one point in hunting for nargles, but it strikes me as not OOC...

But great story, wonderful narrative.
DELETED DUE TO SECURITY ISSUES chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Funny as hell. Nice work!
chocolatetomato chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This made me smile. I really enjoyed it as it was well written, and there are so few SnapeLuna fics out there, so finding a good one made my day :D
Anon chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I can honestly say that I have never seen nargles used for that particular metaphor before. It's ingenious! And if I may say so, quite hard on the lungs from laughing.
Lots-of-Fluff chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Personally, this was adorable. I've read it twice but lost it each time before I could get a review in. :]

I think it's a story of a different color. One that only people of the right...mindset...would enjoy.
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I thought this was really well done. It had the right amount of uncertainty in the beginning, and you revealed what nargling was at the right pace. Pace is important and you got that. And I love luna, this pairing was strange. bye!
kitty chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
i find most ppl dont review heck i rarley do but felt the need to inform you that was wonderfully hilarious
slightlysickpsycho chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Ha! Delightful! Don't let a lack of reviews get you down. It's not a popular pairing, and the story is awesome.
a.different.luna chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
brilliant, but a little hard to understand at times

dont be disheartened by your lack of reviews, its just that your story isnt cliche enough to impress the masses ;)