Reviews for Quiet
skywalker05 chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
Hmm, we don't hear any more about Alpha-68? I think this could go farther, but if you think it's the end, it is-and it was an excellent little fic, very complete. Good work!
skywalker05 chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
And here's a character with a very different attitude, breaking the theme and introducing a whole different kind of creepy! Very nice. A couple typos here though, both in the opening quote and the first line.
skywalker05 chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
"The Jedi would always be his friends, no matter how many he killed." Creepy! There's a fantastic theme running through here about soldiers doing their duty only if they don't think about what it entails.
skywalker05 chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
I was going to say that I didn't think this one could stand alone as well as the first did, but that last sentence proved me wrong.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
An intriguing premise for a story collection and a well-written first drabble, short but punchy with a lot of subtle fear packed into "So it will be a quiet thing." Very good.
Mister Buch chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
I really like the atmosphere, and the theme of quiet contemplation you made out of that quote. It's a nice idea, and it's also great to see multiple reactions and opinions from the clone troopers.

My criticisms are just that they are very short, and thus can't get very deep, and one or two are a little repetitive.

It's not only sad but creepy as all hell - good work recreating that creeping feeling you get during the 'Order 66' scenes.
Torli chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
Well, this chapter certainly brought up one very interesting issue.

Majority of fans tend to think that clones identical persons in every aspect imaginable. Which of course is not true.

I agree with your point of view here - there were clones who didnt enjoy what they were ordered to do, but there were also those, who did enjoy it. As simple as it is.
Queen chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Poor Rex. I wonder what is supposed to happen to him in canon. Presumably he should be there with the rest of the 501st.
Torli chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
That one is particularly good - I have never realised that Rex is going to be part of Order 66 execution in the Jedi Temple...and the thoughts you managed to shadow here are pretty good.

So far, I havent found anything bad in these short snippets...that signifies you are pretty good writer:)
Queen chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
The shortness of the chapters in this fic really does give it the feeling of quiet. And you're getting a great deal of meaning and emotion into such small snippets of story, it's really very well done.
Torli chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
This chapter is particularly sad - because it gives you chance to imagine what happened...Like it, the atmosphere...good job in this one!
Torli chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
I really like your ideas in here so far. It has intrigued me:)

And to check whether Alpha-13 exists or not...use wookiepedia. It is a wonderful source of informations for Star Wars fans:)