Reviews for Buttercream Icing
Cute!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
awww
springfieldbluebird chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Wow! This was amazing. Your word choice and banter were just perfect. I could imagine the scene and "hear" the two of them distinctly. Thank you for such a great scene!
mar-iguana chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
/SCREECH
THIS IS SO COMPLETELY PERFECT, MARRY ME
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
haha I just found this and I loved it! Great job!
May Eve chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Slash, definitely, and there is no way this should be as hot as it is - but it is.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh this is ADORABLE.
sparkycola1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is hilarious, and fundamentally perfect.

You have the characters spot on! Thanks for posting, I loved it _
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Simply splendid! I think you've captured their relationship perfectly.
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
There is so much love here I cannot possibly express all of my joy. Let's just say I like it to the infinite degree and I cherished every single word. Absolutely fantastic!
ohgoditsbriony chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
That was impressive. Seriously. I found myself smiling and smiling and smiling, until the very last line, where I sort of made a hysterical giggling noise.

Because, oh wow, that was all so cute!

Briony, x
account-inactive-2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Freakin amazing!

Its been so long since ive read a fic thats made me wanna review, but this was just to good to not review! It was funny and sweet and had me giggling, smilling, and squee-ing through out the entire thing. Keep up the good work!
ban-chan100 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
wow i loved it thank you sooo much
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
So freaking PERFECT! I could Imagine it actually happening! Fave'
It's this - or CLUEDO chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
this fic is one of my all time facourites!

I read it even before I watched the movie and before I became a member of ffnet (which is why I didn't review till now) and loved it anyway, with only some canon stories and the trailers in mind.

I adored it from first reading on even if I didn't know the background to this scene.

Thanks for your wonderful works, hope you're successfully writing for this project/competition of yours! Can't wait to see what happened to Watson's rugby ball...! ; )

Cheers :)