Reviews for A Most Cruel Punishment
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 1/15
Wow.- that really was quite a punishment.
What a unique idea.

Poor baby E.- it's ok, we, along w/ Bella, will love him still & always.
Alice May chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
*falls out of chair laughing*

That was the funniest story I've ever read! I love how you lead the reader to believe the something terrible was happening to Edward (Especially Carlisle repeating his mantra of "He'll survive..."), and then it turns out to be something as (at least to a human) trivial as his hair getting shaved.

And then Alice's line about the eyebrow pencil an orange toupees... *falls out of chair again*
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
ROTFLMFAO
LOL chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Ha ha! The image of Eddie in an orange toupee is HILARIOUS!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That was hilarious i thought at first they were going to cut his dick of but that was way better
Batman-Joker-Lover chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Ok i was freaking out in the first ppart, then...he is bald! i laughed so hard! It was so funny! Good Job!
lovepath chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
FUN-NY. Totally didn't see it coming. Still snickering the next day. Edward's never been attacked in his vanity before!
AliceCullenSisters chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
LOL!

I don't know about you but I think Alice would be the one freakin out!

Fabulous job!

ACS
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Are you serious? Oh the ego! That was hilarious, losing one's hair is not the worse that can happen!
kbramley chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
AWWWWWW MAN! That sucks! A Baldward? 2 funny...hee hee
THENEXTMOONGIRL chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
CRAP!
iloveEdward'shairagain chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
yes sorry to write another review but I re-read it and they cut off his EYEBROWS as well? NO!
iloveEdward'shair chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
When I read there was a buzzing sound I was like "Woah. No way. There is no way they are doing THAT to him. It's gotta be less horrible than that..." but then it was THAT and I was like "NO!"

I expected at first they were going to kill Bella

Then I read that there was buzzing...

surely Bella could have sacrificed herself for the sake of Edward's hair? (hehehehe)
Torie Rilistkrytcat chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
!

-Sniff- Edward's hair! It can't be true! It can't...

-Sniff- NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LOL
rescue me chin boy chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
At first I was like 'Oh my God, what are they doing to Edweard?' And then when I found out they shaved his head I actually LOL'ed!

Keep Writing ;D