Reviews for Alan Tracy and the BoyWhoLived
phinny00 chapter 1 . 11/10
...someday I'll see this done. Lovely story.
Somebody chapter 26 . 7/7
I love this. It's really well written and the characters aren't OOC. When I found this little gem among the other fics I was sceptical but it's a gem. A few things: although we've heard about Scott jinxing John's broom and Gordon mentioned water spells, also Flint and Montague being jinxed by someone (Virgil and Gordon?), but we've never seen them cast any spells, that I recall.
I'm also curious as to why the boys weren't at home on Christmas. im also curious as to why Gordon was bitter at being left alone with their Dad. And Hagrid's conversation with Alan, saying how their Dad changed. Care to explain?
I know you're still active. I looked at your profile, so my question is, why are you leaving this beauty alone for so long? Please update, a lot of people love this fic like me.
I will leave you with this long review. Update soon!
Nobody chapter 26 . 7/5
I don't know why you haven't updated this yet. It's brilliant! Normally I hate fics with a different BWL, and ones where Alan grows up away from his brothers but this is really good! And it makes sense! Keep it up!
Leandra.Falconwing chapter 26 . 4/9
This story is incredible. The changes to the Harry Potter world are all very logical, and I've enjoyed seeing Harry with his family intact and healthy. On the Thunderbirds side of things...I kind of want to give them all a hug. Poor boys. :(

I hope someday you find the inspiration to continue with this story, because it's amazing and I would love to read more.
CSIRide-Kirk chapter 26 . 2/26
When can you update? How can the obliviation spell be taken off Jeff?
phinny00 chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
Someday im gonna get on here and see many lovely new chaps for this. Ill die happily
HarnGin chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
I realize you wrote this story years ago, but did you have Virgil screw up what NASA stands for on purpose? If so, do you explain this later?
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 26 . 5/17/2013

I've never really looked in the crossovers section of the TB fandom, which is where I've been residing for the past year and a half, but I really am so, so glad I did, because otherwise I'd never have found this masterpiece of a fic!

I was immersed in the Harry Potter fandom before I found the Tracys, so imagine my delight when I found this fic hidden oh so craftily! I love that you've written such a sharp, well-written piece that combines the two series so spectacularly! I really haven't expected any of the small twists you've put it, and so far, my only real complaint is that it's not been updated in three years! I've had a sneaky over at your profile page, and you are writing, so my most pressing question I want to ask is 'When are you going to update?' *Grin*

I'm not usually all that much of an Alan fan, either in tv or movie (which is primarily where I write), but I gotta say that this portrayal of him is really intriguing. You've really weaved an incredible storyline here, and I was literally going 'no, no, no, no' the entire time I was reading (which was in three hours flat, FYI. :D), because I knew that there was no more to read yet!

I love the fact that Virgil is Head Boy and guiding Alan, and I love how we know that Scott is just so caring of his little brother and letting him get used to the idea of family slowly rather than just dumping it on him. Gordon should totally be in collaboration with the Weasley Twins (would love to see interaction with them, lol), and I love the reference to Better Baby Brudders; Phx is awesome. :D Love how John is still getting to go to the stars, that he looks so similar to Lucy and Alan (and that it hit Alan in such a way when they met), but also that you've incorporated the traditional with the unconventional with the Thunderbirds elements; like their fortune being the Thunderbird and that Jeff took the older boys to the island to get away, as well as each boy's caring personalities, brilliant stuff.

In the HP side of things, I love how you've developed a familiar but also varied interpretation of Harry, (including Lily and James, and that spin on Wormtail, wow) and the relationship between the first years in the different Houses. It's really fantastic. It's completely the same sort of thing with the manipulated brain-washing of the Ministry and Fudge, and the fact that poor Jeff has been made to forget that he's got a fifth son (bit confused about how he'd explain photographs of the kid away, and all the extra baby-gear, but I daresay you'll explain later), but I'm also interested to see more of the backstory as to why the children of Wizarding families were being targeted in the first place.

I don't mean to be nosy, or pushy, but I am so, so eager to see what's going to be coming next with this story, both with the Wizarding World, and how Alan copes with the news of his 'new' brothers. I'd love to see how you explain the fact that Scott and John and the other boys didn't spend time with Jeff for Christmas, and the underlying plot that is Philosopher's/Sorcerors Stone (because using Fluffy, I'm assuming that you're going down that road.). I just want more, really, so could you PLEASE PM me back and let me know what's happening? I really want more, more, more!

Not quite run out of things to say here, yet, but at the same time, you probably just want to get to the end of this massive review. Sorry for the length of it, but wow, I'm so intrigued, you've absolutely no idea. I think it's the fact you've combined my two most favourite fandoms that I'm so hyper, but anyway, enough from me and my runaway mouth.

Good luck, and keep up the amazing work. :D

phinny00 chapter 26 . 5/15/2013
Pleases pleases pleases come back I love this fanfic
Silver Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Please please please update this story it's to good to be left unfinished. You crossed two of my favorite genre it's so well written and original please continue this amazing story. Please?
Guest chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
please please write more soon I just love the story. It's 1 of my favorite. You are A amazing writer.
twindaughterofArtemis chapter 26 . 12/23/2012
I have to ask, is this ever going to be updated? I hope you do because I really like this story. Your plot is original enough for me to be surprised, and I love you interpretations of the characters. I hope to read more soon.
Laverock chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
"They took something from us." He swallowed, and for a moment, tears actually shone in his eyes. "They stole the most precious possession our family had, and we never got it back." Painfully poignant. Your reasoning re Professor Pettigrew is as logical as a Vulcan.
Laverock chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Laverock chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
"That's why you can't trust anybody, he told himself again. They're all useless. And if they're not useless, they only want something from you in the end. No one ever wants me." Poor lad. And poor Scotty, knowing who Alan is, but Alan having no idea who he is.