Reviews for Angel of Mercy
Way to break my fucking heart! Although, it was beautiful! I love how you fit Addy's existance in as a gift from Niall. Very clever, indeed.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
That was such a bad ending omg
saldred75 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
tragic, that's all I can say.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I looked up at the man suddenly standing in front of us and smirked.
Thank you, Eric.
"That shouldn't stop you. You know him better than any other human. And you're blood-bound."
And his side of bond feels empty.
I nodded, almost chuckling. "She survived so much just so she could be hit by a drunk driver."
Darn.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Eric and his family.
treewitch703 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Well played.
VAlady chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Thank you for the link to this beautiful story.
momzombie chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I just found your story through the Fangreaders Awards, congratulations BTW. This was a very moving story that really makes you think. Thanks for writing.
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
This is what should have happened. Then all the following books would have been so much better. I hope that you'll come back and add to this some day despite its age.
Abby chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Why did you have to end it so sadly?
ilovemysteries chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
it was difficult to jump thought process.. then Wham cried like a baby all over again
ceba chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
made me cry! thanks for writing a beautifully unexpected ending!
CatchingMyBreath chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
GAH! This story brought tears to my eyes! A great story!
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I apologize for my review below -I had two stories open at the same time and this one did not have a sweet ending! In fact, the last few lines make be believe that maybe Eric was going to meet the sun. After all, as a parent myself, I would find it utterly depressing if I were to outlive my children and grandchildren -I look at those faces and know that the true order of nature would be turned on its head...and I think Eric was thinking the same thing...

We know by reading more of chapter 1 of Dead in the Family that Eric declares his love for Sookie -after saying in Living Dead in Dallas that he hated having feelings -so this is a big risk for him -one that Sookie shares if she doesn't want to be turned -

You have to admit, it would take a lot of guts for a human to fall in love with a Mayfly -something that lives for only a day -

PJ
Duckbutt chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
a rough journey, a beautiful ending-

Bravo!