Reviews for Hopeless
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
-My heart...I think it may have /worked/ when I saw the word 'Loveless'-

Oh, /Jashin/ -Yes, Jashin of all things- Saix is a virgin! *Headdesk* I was /not/ expecting that one...

Platypus...? How fun

And there be the female 0s! Hn, so Saix is the fighter...? No, Vexen was? *Laughs slightly*

Ha, how wonderful For seeing a creature 'learn' how to feel really is wonderful, even if it was more so losing the ability to /not/ feel. This pairing has potential, I can't say I really like it, but it has potential. 3 MAr
Chaseblaire chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Absolutely spectacular.

It's amazing how well you sell this rather odd pairing.

The Loveless/KH crossover was masterfully written.
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That was both incredibly weird and incredibly good. Well done.
Werewolf of Fire chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was -awesome-. I cannot tell you in words how much I enjoyed this fic. It's just perfect.

I love the characterisation (calmer!Saix is just so canon to me, and pissy!Vexen - which is my favourite Vexen of all), I love the way everything went slowly and they didn't just jump right into it, I love that they lost and learnt from those losses. I think over everything though, I love that you chose Saix and Vexen in this story. And I'm not just saying that because I am a huge Saix/Vexen fan. I mean, I can't see any of the other members of the Organisation being able to work together in one of the fighter/sacrifice relationships. Not to the extent that Vexen and Saix do.

Overall, I think this fic is superb. I don't think I saw any grammatical or spelling errors, whilst your writing style is easy to read and you've described everything beautifully. And the crossover was done seamlessly.

Lovely, lovely work, m'dear

- Woffy
This Charade chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very nice. Like always, your writing and characterization were spot on. I find the choice of characters interesting. Of course, Zexion would have been an amazing fighter if he'd been the one to go, but the two characters you chose added an excellent element to the story.

I never thought of these two fandoms relating this way. This is the second KH/Loveless cross-over that surprised me in the way it connected the two.

Very well done over all.

I agree that the Heartless naming line was hilarious. I read it out loud to my brother even though he doesn't care for fanfiction. Then I got mad at him for not finding it as amusing as I did. Really? Heartless? Nobodies? Come on, Xehanort/Ansem/Xemnas/?.
Taiha chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Beautiful! The imagery and tone are perfect for Loveless, and Saix and Vexen are are as enjoyable to read as they are spot on in character.

**It's as brilliant as naming the Heartless all over again. 'Yes, Ansem,'" he quotes mockingly, "'Let's name creatures made of nothing but hearts the Heartless. You're such a good researcher.'"**

And that pretty much is the funniest line ever. I've always wondered wtf was with the naming in KH.
Ersatz.Love chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I know next to nothing about Loveless, but damn if this isn't one of the best fics I've read in a long, long time. Excellent work in every area, wonderful characterization, and - oh. OH. Yes. It was hot.

I commend you, and I aspire to grasp even a modicum of your talent. Well done. Perfect.