Reviews for A State of Confusion
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Pretty cool story.
Mobiusman chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
THAT is how you end a story that heavily quotes The Princess Bride.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I really liked this. :)
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Argh! I tried reading this fic ages ago, but could get only half of the references because I hadn't seen/read The Princess Bride. About a month ago I did complete that task, and what do I find? That I'd lost the name of this story and this author. You have NO idea how much I've searched for this bloody amazing story, even trying to google it(which didn't work, because I searched for Beast Boy and this story has Changeling *facepalms*) I FINALLY found it today when I went over my old reviews, just hoping that I had reviewed any other fics of yours, which I have!

This is awesome. Seriously. Every line is just oozing with sarcastic goodness/electrifying fluff/tongue-in-cheek references. I absolutely adore it. Brilliant job!
Fayari chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This must be the third story you've written that I've said "D'awwwwww..." to. Wow.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
interesting... for those that didn't understand ANY of the reference(s?), this was from... The Princess Bride (... wasn't it?). and for those that are looking at me like I'm a weirdy for thinking that needed to be clarified, first: HA! I admit I'm weird, so you can't use it against me! And second: I pointed out where it came from because I AM confused. assuming that it was the book that she was reading, of course, it would have to mean that he had taken the time to memorize it (or had read it over her shoulder for a while) and there had been preset rules to their 'game'... aaannnd... uh-hmmm... sho, in the first place, all he had been trying to do was to (first) get her attention and (second) admit something without letting her realize that he was admitting something? and she responded in kind because... just to retaliate? or... gr-hmmm... oh, wait, I'm not confused (right now), just thinking too hard.

nicely done (if only I could name just HOW it was nicely done, in one word...); setup, buildup, and some background to it. then, when it hit the high point (hmmm... there may or may not have been two of those...), nice portrayal of their mindframe(s?) after the fact. but hey, this is just under a year late. Merry frickin' belated Thanksgiving and a Happy Christmas, eh?

LATER!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Loved the book. The movie? Meh.

This little competition they have going, though, is QUITE the thing. They are both well-suited.

Good job.
Mengsk chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I have no freakin' clue what just happen.

And it was STILL AWESOME!
Andrien chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
The Princess Bride is possibly my favourite book of all time, and to put it to this pairing (they're soulmates, duh) made my day. :)

In fact, I read this through twice, even though I have a huge book review due in a few hours and I have less than one paragraph so far.
Angurvddel chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Very, Very nice. I enjoyed that short immensely.

Mind, you, it does require that you need to have seen/read the princess bride for the last line to have its full impact, but what an impact it is if you do get it!
bk00 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Before I decided to right this, I couldn't help but to applaud. Amazingly well written, funny, cute, and above all charming. I bow to your great ability to create such a vivid scene and cause my heart go aflutter. Remarkable done and I enjoyed it immensely
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Loved it. Best drunken rambling I've ever read.

Keep it up. Have a beer.

IGAF-kun
DeathProofHero chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wow...
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
First, I've been quoting all day. Second, I'm reading that. Right now. I don't mean "Oh, you've reminded me of The Princess Bride and now I'm off to find a copy". I mean it's sitting right next to me, with a bookmark halfway through it. The serendipity of this moment is enough to make my head explode and shower little bloody bits across the floor.

Anywho, that was really cute and captivating, and I really wasn't quite sure how it was going to end until it did. "As you wish", though, that's perfect. Great job, drunken RabulaTasa!
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I really really like this...guess you should be drunk more often. :] Just kidding about the drinking part, (not good for your liver) but not about the really like part. It's like the two are preparing for a Shakespearian play or something. :)