Reviews for Star Bright
CX Darth Yoda Is Awesome XD chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I teared up! First chapter of the story, and I almost broke down crying. Very well done. I applaud you...! *slow claps* Your writing style is fluid and you've seemed to capture the characters and their emotions well. Yet again, I applaud you. *slow claps* I also LOVE the idea of Tiana and Naveen naming their daughter Evangeline. That got me in the feels, too. You can expect me to read this 'till the end! ;) *slow claps* Oh, good. That still works.
darthcat chapter 18 . 4/6/2014
Amazing! I do feel bad for facilier though cause he only did it at first to save his sister. Then the shadows started to twist and turn him:(:(:(:(:(
TheDoctor'sAmazingCompanion chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
This is a great story. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
Yay! Happy ending! I seriously thought this wasn't going to end, but now it has. I loved it!
Emily642 chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
This was such a great conclusion! Great story
CBooBoo2 chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
No lie I could see this being the sequel to PATF (more or less)! It was great..keep it up. I loved it (:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
AMAZING! Love love love!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
oh so tiana and naveen are so scared of Dr. Facilier that they left their young daughter with Charlotte
Chocolate Tunda chapter 17 . 1/1/2012
OH MY GOODNESS, YOU'RE ALIVE! I was so excited to see this update in my inbox, it made my morning.

Glad to see inspiration has struck again for this story, it's another fantastic chapter! Can't wait to see the ending!

You might want to fix the sentence, " Did I wasn't to apologize for the disturbance?" but besides that it's very well written.
My Thyla My Captain chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
I must say that I truly love this story! Absolutally feel horrid of what happened to Facilier. :(

Anywho, I will be reading until you finish, so please don't keep us waiting. :P

Crescent Blue chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
I'd review a million times, but that would take up too much time and space. That's basically spamming. XD

D'aww! So sweet! I hope Daniel goes with her and becomes her prince. ;-)

Lovely story and keep up the awesome work!

PS. I like Crescent Blue better than Snowland316. It works a lot better in my opinion.
Malrora chapter 17 . 12/10/2011
Huh, I was just thinking about this story today... Anyway. I have to admit, this chapter was a little... lackluster. It wasn't bad by any means, it's just sort of that now that Facillier's gone, I realize that there wasn't going to be much action, but I didn't quite feel Evangeline's struggle with these revelations. That is, she went through the motions of shock and acceptance pretty quickly. The beginning of this chapter was well-done, you handled her feelings of grappling with dream and reality well, and I liked that moment in the hallway, but things got a little bland afterwards. All the same, I'm sad to see the story end, but I look forward to see how everything wraps up :)

(If I seem a little over-critical, don't mind me, I just finished a creative writing class and now I can't seem to read anything in peace without critiquing it)
TravellingInTheTARDIS chapter 17 . 12/10/2011
So glad Tiana and Naveen have told Evangeline the truth! And that Daniel and Evangeline are back together and had their first kiss! Update soon
Conejo-sama chapter 17 . 12/10/2011
YAY! The ending of this chapter kinda shocked me. I don't think Tiana and Naveen are the type of people who would force their daughter to go back home when she had a life in New Orleans
danaplayshorn chapter 17 . 12/10/2011
I've been lurking since this story was first posted. I guess it's time I left a review. I just wanted to say that this is one of THE best PatF stories, and one of my favorite fan fics of all time. It's just fabulous. I'm so happy you are finishing, but I'm sad at the same time because that means it's ending and I won't have any updates to look forward too. Anyway, this chapter was as amazing as all the others, and I got a little teary eyes at the end. Good job. 3