Reviews for Tonight, I Love You
KeyBlader Zen chapter 35 . 5/28
Geez, this isn't going to be one of those "Spyro dies at the end" stories is it? I waited a long time for this to finish and I kind don't want it to end with tragedy.
Nightmare the Monster chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
love this story!
W1ldfur chapter 34 . 12/1/2014
This is really good, but try to make it more clear with your perspective changes
TLODeadpool chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Who the fuck moans in peoples ears? That's creepy. And I have saw quite a few problems with this story. But I'm sure you don't want to hear me b!tching.
CORRUPTION chapter 33 . 7/28/2014
WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT FLAME AND EMBER THESE DAYS HONESTLY. ALSO WHY DID THAY HAVE TO LIVE WHY DO I NEVER SEE THEM DIE, AND INGNITES BEING SPYROS FATHER LOL THAT IS TOTAL BULLSHIT.
Zero the fox chapter 32 . 5/26/2014
-_- its in the statue isn't it
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
When it first said eon I thought skylanders so good job
AustinTarter chapter 29 . 3/2/2014
But where is cynder did he save her I hope he did cause if I was him she would definetly be the love of my life and I'd just tell her
rednec0 chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
I've noticed you started to really slack-off in dialogue separation in this chapter. You really need to go back through them and fix this as to not confuse readers. Proper punctuation is also a must.
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Yeah... bad grammar, very rapid pacing... I'll pass.
TheBARHalofan197 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This looks amazing, I'll keep reading
Mikey Kudo chapter 28 . 1/2/2014
Please Continue This Story
rednec0 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Possibly my biggest gripe is the structure of the first paragraph... or should I say sentence. The whole thing is a run-on merely separated by commas when a new sentence should be made instead. From I'm able to tell in the following chapters it's all the same for the mostpart. FIX IT!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/7/2013
ok need the next chapter like now! hanging off a cliff here, would like to finish the story before branch snaps and I fall (Branch cracks) uh-oh hurry!
Her0ofWinds chapter 27 . 8/29/2012
This is a great story. I think you should continue on with it. The suspense is killing me (so to speak)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »