Reviews for Here Kitty Kitty
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
oh this sounds awesome too so are you going to update this one

aswell cause i would love to read more please pretty please
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Very cute! I love the idea. Too bad that it's only a oneshot though. It could probably very easily be made a chapter-story with how you've set it up. 3 I like it. XD.
Maxie42 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
so cute!
Innoke chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love this Cloud is cute and it would be great if you made it longer. The plot has so much potential
Cet'lux chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
you HAVE to write more pleaseeee?

i love this and this story neeedddss more chaps )
bbb136 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Interesting idea, plus really cute of course ;)

literally all animal-but-part-human stories are the same so it's a pleasure to find one finally worth reading.

Can you please please please please please (x 100) continue this?
ForeverShallNatureThrive chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aww, so cute~ Haha. It says this is already complete, but I wish there were more... from the ending, it seems like there should be more... D:

But anyhow, I really liked it~ :) If you don't mind me asking, please write more of this~
kurosaki9 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i really liked this. i can imagine Cloud as a feisty KITTEN! hehehe~ hope i dont get killed by saying that~ freakin Zack getting rejected by Sephiroth must have hurt, but he's gonna have fun talking and messing with his new fond attraction~

thanks again for the fic.
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
(glomp kitty!Cloud) Will there be more from this verse? I wanna see how wolf!Zack would get kitty!Cloud to stand him. Plus I wanna know which anima Seph is.
Dragi chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
oh poor cloud, but he is cute atleast he made zack days better kinda hope to read more of this :)
Silverin chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
No matter how much Cloud insists hes not cute, HE IS! Zack would know. YAY! Go for it, Zack, you big wolf, you! ;oD

Really nice story, I hope there will be more from your anima world. With more mentions of Gen and Angeal, perhaps? ;o)
Jeanesis chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Quiet, have I recently mentioned my love for you?

You were spectacular with this, Moonbeam, I'm weeping with joy right now. That might be the hormones, but still. Joyful weeping.

Cloud's quite the fierce little 'cougar' and Zack's just... well, Zack. There's not much you can say when it comes to him.

Best read of the day so far!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
great writing and a fantastic level of description
Tobirion chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
oh gosh quiet, you have no idea how much I loved Cougar Cloud.

He is... awesome.

So badass! XD when he killed that lizard thing I was like 'WHOO! you show 'em, Cloud!'

Oohh. SO much love for this. It was... fantastic. Cloud was epic.

I'm sorry this review isn't more coherent (but then again, you probably don't expect anything more of me at this point).

Aww. This was great. *hugs*
Raiyza chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
i really like the way you've done this, any chance that you will turn it into a longer fic? hehe i dont even like zack/cloud normally, but i like how youve done this :)