Reviews for The Osculation Definition
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
omg, what the frak indeed. :D
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
teee hee! i love big bang theory just as much as HP, so thank you! A lovely story... and quite believable too!
frosheify chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Loved it!
carae chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That was a great story, well written and funny. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Well crafted and funny. I like it. Write me more.
whoositwas chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Loved this so much!
BlueKnightMar chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awwww Nice story! Kudos!
Susie chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
*laughs* That was...interesting. I love this, especially the part where Sheldon rants about "humiliation, and stuff" *grins* Two-thumbs up!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Loved it. Sheldon is just too adorable. :)
devoid69 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Never occurred to me before to read Big Bang Theory fic. But, having enjoyed your Potter-related fics and also enjoying Big Bang Theory, I did. Thank you so much, it's perfect. (Also, the description in the early part of the story about parties managed to succinctly sum up how I feel about them these days, so thanks for that arrangement of words as well, heh.) For brightening my crappy month with this fic, I thank you-you deserve a Nobel, perhaps...or at least a shiny penny. :)
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Such a cute story! Love it!
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
*LOL* Of course I really love Penny here at the end :D (*LOL* who not of the S/P shippers :D) and Sheldon was so cute...too in this ff. ;) Really great story! :) Thanks for sharing. *favs*
TheGodsCanDance chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I LOVE THIS!

I laughed out loud and still have the BIGGEST grin on my face.

Beautifully captured Sheldon. Joyously perfect Penny.

Love it, love it, love it : )
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love this!
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
O M G

That was frakking hilarious! Especially the last part. That was pure GOLD! Gold I tell you!

Rate: AAAAAAAAA