Reviews for The Osculation Definition
Oh my! This was 3
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Good one-shot. )
blueskiiies chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Hello :D, i must say rather than a review this is more fangirling ... but you see, i don't really read BBT fanfic. i watch it, and it's beautiful but i'm not really like onomnom over the whole fandom (if that even makes sense.)

but then i read your other HP fanfics (which are beautiful by the way!) so then i ended up reading this fic. AND I'M IN LOVE, YOU HAVE TURNED ME! it be so beautiful, i never knew Sheldon and Penny could go so well. well i had hopes, but this, pwoar. thank you. and it was completely beautifully written, and everyone was in character - i could imagine everyone's voices, and even Sheldon's went he was spazzing about making out with Penny everywhere. IT WAS AWESOME!
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
-clears throat theatrically- SQUEEE!

There we go.

Now that's out of the way, let me just say, that was SO CUTE! And how very Sheldon-esque in terms of narrative style. Really well done characterisation! I particularly loved his growing fixation of Penny's eyes, for some reason. Really, I just absolutely loved reading the whole thing.

Keep up the good work!

~Amulet
AATC-86 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Loved the ending. Very funny. :D
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I LOVE this story! Penny and Sheldon would be so cute together, I just never thought about it before.
aviddaydreamer chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
omigosh! *claps excitedly*

I love this show, but I've sort of been staying away from the fanfiction, because I didn't think anyone could write Sheldon in a romantic scenario convincingly. THANK YOU for proving me wrong! Oh, I love it. Love it love it. :D
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love it. yay s/p goodness. :) keep up the good work
jiansj chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
it's cute
mmooch chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Hehehe. Giggling like a schoolgirl at the ending.
boldlikeblack chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was lovely, thank you.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
absolutely lovely, i especially enjoyed sheldon's little speech on why he was a superior choice of mate and therefore not to be ashamed of and penny's reaction to that was perfect

you rock
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
"Leonard, your mother kissed me,"

When she raised her eyes to him, they looked like enormous pools of green water, like the Pacific after a storm. She quickly closed them, and tears spilled out and trailed down already-damp cheeks. Sheldon felt inexplicably helpless.

"Have you ever kissed a girl, Sheldon?" Penny asked, and her voice did not sound like her but it still made him shiver.

Penny, ever to be depended upon to plunge forward and think later, rose to the occasion.

Sheldon was never able to even look at his spot on the couch again without blushing most alarmingly.

"Girlfriend is an entirely inadequate word, Penny. I do not wish to carry your books to second period or pass notes to you between classes

"Oh, I'll show you ashamed, sweetie. I'll just show you."

and kissed him for all she was worth, and really, Penny was worth quite a lot

"Alright. Well, carry on. Sheldon and I have a few things to talk about. In my apartment."

ROFL d(*-*)