Reviews for The Osculation Definition
fanAtHeart chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Well, I for one am glad you've decided to re-immerse yourself in TV land and switch to TBBT.

This was entirely enjoyable. It was very much in character. And, best of all, the ending wasn't too squishy... it stayed in character and kept me laughing!
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh, that was perfect! Really, really perfect. I love it! ''Before you answer, you should know that I will throttle with my bare hands anyone who says yes.'' that, there, is so very Penny. Okay so it's all in character, but that was my favourite part. Anyway...once again...I loved it!
rhymneyfaries chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Omg! Loveitloveitloveitloveit! :D
Sheldon Girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
ROFLMAO! Very funny! Reminds me of my younger years! I was very much like Sheldon. Of course, instead of just kissing to announce our relationship, we just announced our engagement!
greatestheights chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I'm a recent TBBT convert, and as such, this is one of the first TBBT fics I've ever read.

You have set the standard.

This is absolutely fantastic - everything from the characterization to the pace to the dialogue. If Penny/Sheldon ever happens (and I really, really sincerely hope that it does), then I think it will go something like this.

Thank you so much for sharing! I enjoyed every minute of it.
xyuffiex chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I loved how you fully captured Sheldon and Penny. D

Absolutely loved it!
emchelle chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was really, really wonderful. The characters were true to themselves and everything that unfolded was just...perfectly natural. Stories like this may yet make me a Sheldon & Penny shipper.
Len chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This is FANTASTIC! Your characterizations are spot on, and I love how Penny is awesome in this - strong willed and the instigator of their relationship. Lovely job - I hope you have time this break to write some more fanfic!
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
oh yay! :) I love Penny's 'Show and Tell'...
starfish001 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh, that was excellent! Am so glad you decided to start writing for TBBT...you realise you're not allowed to stop now, right? :D
7gifts chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Brava! encore! - This is fantastic stuff. Two years or no two years, you write really well. I enjoyed the fic from start to finish, the pacing was just right and the ending was ftw.

I would strongly like to encourage that you post your fic here as well (by here I mean - community./sheldon_penny/).Its an amazing sheldon and penny community.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6