Reviews for was that supposed to happen
Lw117149 chapter 2 . 8/9
well I know you will not be updating but I wanted to let you know I do not think you are a crappy writer I like the starts of your story here I have not read the others yet if you know of someone actually adopting this story wold you let me know thank you.:)
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
It is an really interesting story.
frytrix chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
The idea is nice, but the story is to rushed.
TheHuntresss chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
You aren't a crappy writer as i was able to understand what you were putting into your chapter. A crappy writer can't get the thought across. What you need is to keep writing as practice makes you better it helps you to improve. I'm sad that you're giving up; this was a great start to what could have been a wonderful story.
Ashleigh131 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
You aren't a crappy writer. Yes, your grammar isn't the best, but your idea's are great and if people look past the small grammar mistakes, they would see that.

Seeing as your not going to finish your stories (though i don't think you should stop), i was wondering if I could adopt this story? As I think it has great potential and it has a great story line.

I'm not going to make it a long story, it's probably only going to be one chapter, 3 chapters tops. But I will be mentioning you in the authors notes.

I also read the author's note you friend put in your story 'Wolf' and I will be thinking of you as you recover over your depression.

I will PM you the link to the story I write - which will be posted on my 'Jappa' account - if you want to read it, though I will understand if you don't.

Good luck in the future, and may your recovery be speedy and you climb back up to be the person you want to be.

I will continue to enjoy reading your stories even if you don't continue writing them,

Goodbye for now, and hopefully not forever,

Ashleigh131 (or Jappa)
Nym Potter chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
evilrobinbird chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
It is an interesting start, but needs a bit more work. In the Harry Potter World, magic only works with wands. Another thing, instead of telling how Harry feels, try showing it. Also show Harry reacting to what is going on. It is an interesting idea, and I look forward to what will happen next.

Are you a fan of Eragon? I'm just wondering because this seems to be based off of it.

Good luck!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Well, this seems to be a bit of a cross between either Dragon Riders of Pern or Eragon and Harry Potter. Novel concept and can't wait to see where it goes.