Reviews for Hell Sharingan V2
NoobdockSaint chapter 7 . 9/12
I really dislike the mask and if there's a reason for it or the disfigurement I'm not getting it
Griffin87443 chapter 20 . 8/20
Nice keep the tic going I really enjoyed it
xirons20 chapter 4 . 8/11
un buen capĂ­tulo.
la nueva arma de naruto es genial, ese shinigami es realmente gracioso con lo del reloj de arena.

A good chapter.
The new naruto weapon is great, that shinigami is really funny with the hourglass.
xirons20 chapter 3 . 8/11
This story is very interesting.
The new eyes of naruto have a very good design.
lou2003us chapter 20 . 7/9
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Cco16 chapter 14 . 7/6
I LIKE MATH!

That is one scary kid.
Niceguy chapter 7 . 7/3
I don't know who his mom is but kushina is better otherwise I like this story I mean Kyubi is just like my uncle to my dumbass cousin hilarious keep up the good work
Great chapter! Keep it up!
christopherrhaydon chapter 20 . 7/5
Please update ASAP:)! Awesome chapter!
MIDKNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 20 . 7/4
It has been a while. Well, they say absence makes the heart grow fonder so it's fine.

Your way of depicting Kami reminded me a bit of The Maker from the Dragon Age series(if you are into RPG's and haven't played that series, I suggest you do)on how he seemingly gave up on humanity. It is also ironic that the Shinigami is defending humanity while Kami would rather get rid of the world and start over. Normally the roles would be reversed.

Seeing Orochimaru denied at the hospital was interesting as I figured he would try to get the Sound team out secretly. Sakura's confession about her mother and what she was possibly forced to do was a good turning point for her character and hopefully lead to the Civ Council being taken down once and for all.

Naruto moving in with Sasuke was basically a foregone conclusion by now. I do like the idea of Sasuke rebuilding the Uchiha District as he is right that if he does rebuild his clan, he would need a place for them to live. Zabuza as Naruto's teacher is a nice touch as well. Though Naruto has a point that he will need a good Kenjutsu teacher eventually. I figured that Zabuza could do that as Kubikiribocho could not have been Zabuza's one and only sword; he would have to have had experience as a swordsman before becoming a Swordsman. The existence of Juzo Biwa would pretty much prove that, as well as how Kisame used a katana before getting Samehada.

I also figured you would include Jiraiya in some way as it wouldn't be the same if he didn't have some influence in Naruto's life somehow. Hell, he would need to learn Rasengan from somewhere(that's if you intend to have Naruto learn it that is). Finally, for the idea of bringing in side characters from Yu Yu Hakusho. If you can find a reasonable way to do so and make them fit into the Narutoverse, go right ahead.

Very good work on this chapter. It was worth the wait.
Zeus501 chapter 16 . 7/4
out of curiosity...what is naruto's chakra nature? I know he uses water and earth..but does he know wind? or have a wind nature? cuz that would be awesome...cmon...you can not not give him a wind nature, cuz if you take that away, then you take away the Wind Rasengan, and the Wind style Rashenshuriken
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 6 . 7/4
but how? Lee graduated from the academy like 2 years before Naruto
THExPOTxHEAD chapter 5 . 7/4
lol that Friday reference
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 20 . 7/3
You goofed in a couple of places. You have a medic saying that they are exterminating Tenten which would be the exact opposite of what medics do. Also during Jiraya and Hiruzen's conversation the former mentions earth ninjutsu but the latter speaks of fire ninjutsu.
Zeus501 chapter 6 . 7/3
so why did sakura go from being a complete bitch, and being bashed every chapter, to someone that is not being bashed, and is apparently good enough to get into the finals of the Chunin Exams?