Reviews for Hell Sharingan V2
Trace Reading chapter 22 . 1/22
If this is a rewrite it's not a very good one.

Also, fuck off with those fanon cliches of Tenten being called Higurashi, the Clan Restoration Act, Zabuza redemption, and all that other boring crap. If all you can do is follow what other people are doing, just. Don't. Write.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 22 . 1/17
Another brilliant installment! Great job! I love it! I am dying to know what happens next!
Say yes to yaoi
BlazerBug chapter 1 . 1/10
*coughs, gets into announcer voiceNot well liked in your village? Being used as sacrificial pawns? Or are you a nuke nin and need to stay in a town for a while? THEN COME ON DOWN, Here in konoha we can get reinstated in our awesome shinobi program, or if feel like getting out the murder business, being a villager is ok too."
TheRealCacto chapter 22 . 1/7
More plez
Clearhorse chapter 22 . 1/7
More please!
ShadowHunter19288 chapter 13 . 1/3
this is one of the best naruto fic chapter i have ever read
Deathboot711 chapter 22 . 1/2
Love it keep up the good work and I can’t wait to see more.
Leaf Ranger chapter 22 . 12/28/2017
well, I hope the invasion starts to fall apart thanks to the info now that Naruto got via Hayate. That'd be nice.

And CRA? Very nice. Hopefully a certain foul mouthed red head get's a shot at Naruto. though strangely enough, I've found a fanfic where she's a pretty good choice for Sasuke too. So we'll see I suppose. I just hope she survives and stuff. XD

I also hope that after what hiashi heard, it makes him get major pie to the face. Heh, he obviously didn't realize just what his daughter was dealing with. I can't wait to have Hinata fight Neji in the Finals for my Shinobi's creed fanfic.

Great work here, and keep it up! Can't wait to see waht's next.
MIDKNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 22 . 12/27/2017
First off, hope you had a good, fun holiday. About the chapter: The idea of putting Sasuke and Naruto into the CRA to save their love interests would normally be an asspull in my opinion, however you did it in a more mature way. Having Hinata and Tenten not too comfortable with it at first and have to think about it instead of jumping into it with both feet just so they can be with Naruto was different from most stories I've read. It builds good character development for both as while they both have feelings for Naruto, they reacted in a way that was more realistic. Good on you for that. I am kinda curious as to how Karin will react when Sasuke drops that bomb on her. I also liked what you did with Hayate. When I started reading the part introducing ghost Hayate I figured out what you had planned. Having Naruto find out about the Sand-Sound invasion and getting a Kenjutsu teacher was a nice idea. This also begs the question: Shouldn't there be more ghosts walking(or floating)around Konoha? You would think a Shinobi village, especially the oldest and first of them with such a bloody history, have more spirits hanging around? Ninja who died on missions, missing their love ones, some with intel that would still be useful come to mind. It seems very similar to how Sakumo Hatake was in limbo waiting for Kakashi to talk to him while he was briefly dead. Just a thought I had when reading Hayate's part. I also liked how you had Hiashi learn that there was no way Hinata could have won against Gaara and how he jumped the gun when it concerned his handling of his daughter's banishment and sealing. All because he is so obsessed with showing that the Hyuga are the best. Ironically enough, even in canon they are considered the best by default, with the loss of the Uchiha, Senju, and the Uzumaki clans.

Very good chapter, looking forward to seeing more.
R-king 93 chapter 22 . 12/26/2017
Great chapter
PriceTage chapter 6 . 12/25/2017
unknown to the author this comment will forever change this story
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 22 . 12/25/2017
Great chapter! Loved it! And Merry Christmas!
NinjaFang1331 chapter 22 . 12/25/2017
Awesome job with the chapter update
Shisarakage chapter 22 . 12/25/2017
A moment of silence for Hiruzen's poor gavel...

Awesome chapter! It got me hyped for more, and with the ghostly twist to Hayate's death, that hype was enhanced. Poor guy never got enough screen time in my opinion. As for the CRA, Naruto's got the devil's luck once more with the fact that the one and only caveat Tenten and Hinata have was that they decide who gets to join them. Sasuke, though... apparently can't catch a break.

Merry Christmas, my friend!

-Shodaime Shisarakage-