Reviews for Hell Sharingan V2
Squarekiddo chapter 8 . 6/25
How childish could you people get? all that in the A/N for a review that while not the best review around, was NOT a flame post
"Oh great chapter 7 . Jun 9, 2010:
This story sucks, you make Sakura get bashed in almost every story you write and you used the lame excuses about her that everyone else uses (she's annoying, she's bitchy, she's flat chested, she's loud) While I do not not like her, she did NOT act like this, you are just amplifying her negative character and completely shutting out the positive things about her. This story would be much better if you didn't bash Sakura all the time since, while it was funny at first, its gotten really old and annoying now."

you might disagree with him and thats fine, but that does not make it flame, grow up, we are entitled to our own opinions.
Im guessing cause I disagreed with you im not a giant flamer as well, do I get my own comic strip in the next A/N? ugh.

Learn how to read reviews, cause when we get down to it, you are more of a flamer then he is, cause your bashing him about being a flamer when he isnt, like a common bully that has access to the schools paper, thus making your comment front page material, while his is on page 20 in font size 2 making your side the most read one.
Jabberdom chapter 22 . 6/21
man I would of loved to read more on this story it kept on the edge of my seat the whole time.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 5/30
I expected a request to go after Kakuzu of Five Hearts
EndingF4te chapter 22 . 5/16
When are you updating?
SlyFox9 chapter 22 . 5/14
Damn so much drama, good work. Naruto has really gone OP. Maybe he should learn how to use three sword style, like Zoro from One Piece. Lol
SlyFox9 chapter 21 . 5/13
Well that's sweet of Naruto to protect both Hunt and Tenten. That was also funny that Benihime did a Happy impression (from Fairy Tail).
SlyFox9 chapter 19 . 5/12
I was kinda disappointed with Hinata's fight. It ended too quickly. Unlike her fight with Neji in the canon, it was supposed show her growth as a shinobi and where Naruto cheers her on to bring out the courage within her. And with Naruto's match with Neji sure it was humorous and I liked it, however, it didn't show much impact as it did in the show in the preliminary.
SlyFox9 chapter 11 . 4/29
Man this chapter is dark.
SlyFox9 chapter 9 . 4/27
Why are there so many people/disembodied beings communicating in Naruto's head?
SlyFox9 chapter 2 . 4/26
Man this Sakura is a bitch, how could she both her and the councils. I don't know I like the idea of Naruto being an Uchiha by blood (sure the Sharingan is a cool ability, but being related to a clan of disgrace doesn't sit well with me). Uzumaki sounds much better to me and for Naruto.
SlyFox9 chapter 1 . 4/26
Yo first time reading this story. First off in this story Haku is a girl (I have mix feelings) but I'm ok with it. Also, it was saddening that Naruto does on the first chapter, but I know he won't be for long. Anyway, I liked it so far.
AngelFallenDemon chapter 21 . 4/20
Oh I can't wait till all three of this lovely ladies are together. Poor Naruto is doomed. Zabuza going to have a field day on our favorite blonde.
AngelFallenDemon chapter 4 . 4/17
Lol Ryan Reynolds? Seeing his name and I think of Deadpool. Love the story so far
Ashtar De Kerl chapter 22 . 3/25
Verry good story, i love it.
thanks to write, i am french and traduce your story help me to learn english
RenTianYou chapter 22 . 3/13
man awesome story and waiting for the next chap :)