Reviews for Hell Sharingan V2
AcidESP chapter 23 . 20h
It's a good story, I love it, I hope you'll continue soon, best regards ... bye!
WoflMan chapter 13 . 9/2
This entire chapter is just bad. When the shinigami came, I almost stopped reading. I dont really see what this chapter's supposed to accomplish. Is it to show that there's corruption in the council, or do you just want naruto to live with haku. Because if it was either or those,, you dont need a stupid interrogation to do it.
lou2003us chapter 23 . 8/30
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work boss!
Butterman274 chapter 23 . 8/25
I love this story I can't wait for more
PraetorXyn chapter 23 . 8/9
Just started reading this a couple of days ago and I've enjoyed it a lot, particularly the comedy and uniqueness (though I'm not a fan of Sharingan Naruto, especially a seemingly nerfed Sharingan). I'm glad you finally did away with the scars, that bugged me.

I do wish the pace would pick up some, but I enjoy training arcs so I don't mind the current pace for those.

I'm curious why Naruto hasn't been tested with Chakra paper yet, he has the potential to be a far better wind user than Temari, especially with clone spam. With a thousand clones training for a month on something that'd be roughly 83 years of training said something; for that reason it doesn't make any sense for Naruto to NOT be OP, the only reason for it not to happen is because the author forgot about it or deliberately handicaps him by not having him do that.

I do like having him use other elements because that isn't done nearly enough, particularly earth, but I'm guessing those aren't his primary affinities.
Eien no henko chapter 23 . 8/9
Wwaaahhh. I await the updates
Newotouto chapter 3 . 8/8
it take damn awhile for shinigami to remove a seal ?
keep going.
wtf
Newotouto chapter 2 . 8/8
is it ur tantrum or what ?

"our mother"?
does shinigami and naruto related.?
Demons death chapter 23 . 8/7
I like this.
SlyFox9 chapter 23 . 8/7
Well I finally got around to reading this chapter. I still prefer how the match was setup in the canon, but this ok. I'm curious of how the nexr fight will turn out, in the next update. Good job.
BigBonedNinja chapter 23 . 8/7
Thanks for another awesome chapter. Liked the fact that Sarutobi gave Naruto the additional Jutsu, and how Naruto apologized. It was a well written class act. Well done.
tinktinkkyllz chapter 18 . 8/7
come on with the retardedness like why would the hokage just let 2 of his ninja eavesdrop on a classified secret
tinktinkkyllz chapter 17 . 8/7
stop fucking bringing ppl to konoha you barely be remembering that you gave fucking naruto a doujutsu
ssj3gohan007 chapter 23 . 8/5
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
acetwolf94 chapter 23 . 8/5
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!