Reviews for Hell Sharingan V2
Seriously...Haku is a boy. Why in the hell is that so hard for people to deal with?!
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 1/19
Shinigami's going to record it for Hashirama, Tobirama, and Minato isn't he?
khannarie chapter 13 . 1/17
O.o KinDa weird that Ive reached this point and still no apperance from hinata.. I wasnt really expecting a naruhina but I am atleast expecting her since when i was browsing for story the main reason I decided to read this was because the first two character mentioned was naruto and hinata, so I was under the impression that hinata will be part of the story.. if not then this is quite misleading dont you think..
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 19 . 12/30/2016
Was that a Little Nicky reference?

I really feel you on Bleach, Kubo left a lot of plot holes at the end!
Skyrill-Chan chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
#7 is it Gilligans Island?
MIKE202303 chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
That was good keep them coming
MIKE202303 chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
That was good keep the chapters coming
lou2003us chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Keep up the awesome work.
TheHollowClown chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
"Taking a breath and smiling behind his mask he pointed, and yelled at her prone form, 'Bitch you got knocked the fuck out!' [...]" ...really? I could barely contain the cringe there. I feel embarassed for reading this.

Other than that, your grammar is obnoxious and you often use run-on sentences.
But...I kinda enjoyed the story so far, so I'll see where it'll take me.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/25/2016
Awesome job
Guest chapter 19 . 12/25/2016
Great chapter!
ssj3gohan007 chapter 19 . 12/26/2016
Another brilliant installment! Great job! I love it! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! Happy Holidays!
Sir MIDKNIGHT The Fallen One chapter 19 . 12/26/2016
This chapter was nicey done. Sakura's match with Kagari was just what I would have expected from her at this point in time. For sme reason, a bunch of authors don't show how intelligent she is when fighting. Her apologizing to Naruto was a step in the right direction for her. Aoi coming back to the Leaf village to flaunt his immunity status seems characteristic of him. What you did for the Sound genin, especially Zaku was very nice. I was very curious as to what you were planning for Zaku and it seems to be going right so far. Some of the mathe had a good dose of humor, especially Choji vs Kin. Seeing the gods was a nice touch. Sasuke's match with Kabuto was impressive and seeing Kabuto take a dive to save his cover was interesting. Not that it may help much. Hinata's match with Gaara was not what I expected but wasn't disappointed. Finally, Narutos match with Neji was well written and had a good amount of action. Hopefully, this beating will bring Neji around sooner. All in all, a fine chapter.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 19 . 12/25/2016
Awesome chapter! OMG! I loved it! Keep up the good work.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 19 . 12/25/2016