Reviews for Hell Sharingan V2
Tony McNucklz chapter 14 . 11/25
naruto was doing so well, now you have him rolling over like a little bitch. bleagh.
bob12348626 chapter 5 . 11/17
you are a good writer ..and good civilian bashing
flames of the dark god chapter 14 . 10/28
Awesome story can you update though?
Got to say the homophobia is really making this story hard to read if you don't like something keep it to yourself Yaoi may not be your cup of tea but there's no need in pointlessly mocking it
We have a hulk. (PS I am so sorry I had to)
Reaper4991 chapter 14 . 4/14
Lol. Nah, I don't have a hulk... I got a dragon, great wolf, a golem, a dryad, a giant spider, and three large saber tithed animals plus an army of ability users and a hybrid.
Anyway seriously I hope your gonna have Sakura start pulling her weight with the team.
Everything I saw was fine and in case I forgot, saying women are scary/terrifying is an understatement.
Reaper4991 chapter 13 . 4/14
Only problem is Sarutobi being egotistical about the jutsu, I mean if he is the professor then shouldn't he know that the two jutsu were common/known jutsu?
Reaper4991 chapter 10 . 4/13
Never pegged sasuke as a kursarigama user.
Reaper4991 chapter 9 . 4/13
I'm glad Naruto gets more abilities than just the dragon. Also, when are you going to have Naruto work on affinity training?
Reaper4991 chapter 7 . 4/13
Amen to the bottom author's note. Sheesh, Sarutobi really messed up, also who put the seal on Naruto?
Reaper4991 chapter 6 . 4/13
I haven't read your old one because I saw there was a revamped one so I just went to this one. Also I hope you aren't going to break Sarutobi from Naruto, at least without giving an inexcusable reason. Besides Sarutobi is useful to getting both orochimaru and danzo when Naruto is ready, unless you kill him off in the chunin exams
Reaper4991 chapter 5 . 4/12
Interesting, not many people make sasuke a good person while leaving Sakura as an jerk. I would propose telling hiruzen the Whole truth since he is the closest thing to family Naruto has. At least for now anyway, since sasuke may be blood related that doesn't make him family yet.
Reaper4991 chapter 4 . 4/12
I apologize for the first review about the sharingan since most fics that have a dojutsu in the name, the dojutsu is what the name is in the fic. Cool name and sword ideas. Keep writing, you're doing great.
Reaper4991 chapter 3 . 4/12
So it's a hiei/Naruto story, interesting. If you haven't already you should check out the fic "The Demon King's Decendent" which is a Raizan/Naruto fic. May give you ideas for later
Reaper4991 chapter 2 . 4/12
First of all I enjoy where this is going and I am thankful you're making sasuke at least somewhat less emo so far.
Couple of comments/questions:
1: adding the word hell to the dojutsu seems like a copout of actually naming it. Yes it's the sharingan but it's also different. I am merely pointing it out not flaming, this YOUR fic and you can do as you please. I am merely giving my opinion as a reviewer.
2: is the dragon the only attack Naruto can do?
3: I hope you'll still have the neji beat down at some point
4: are you going to have the other yu yu hakusho abilities show up?
5: keep up the good work, I can't wait to see where this story goes.