Reviews for Farmer Naruto
TenWings chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
UPDATE SOON!
Xtremo3000 chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
Ha, Fantastic story

I will be holding my breathe for the next chapter

Keep it up

- X3K
SethFC chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Awesome story like all of your others i hope you update as this one has so much potential.
puffdadder chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
wow, original, well written and high quality plot. kinda reminiscent of but he's just a ramen chef. nice ability and not overpowered since he lacks training. Two thumbs up!
Another OOC Naruto chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This Fanfic Naruto will definitely be broken in a Harvest moon game.

I don't want to go into detail about the bachellorettes, because we all know that it would become a Harem, and then some kind of strange orgy among the women.

Yuck.
shoha008 chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
I really am enjoying this story so far narutos a badass farmer cant go wrong with that i look forward to ur next update :D
demonianism chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Definitely an interesting take on Naruto...and if we're being honest, a much more likely one than canon.

The writing is fairly well done, good word choice, etc. The flow of the writing could be a bit better, but that will come with time. Most importantly, you have the voice and plot. Looking forward to reading more.
Quivalen chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I hope to see the fifth chapter.. this story has the making of a great story ..
mannd1068 chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Good chapter
Seitora chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Plz update :/

It'll be interesting to see if/when Naruto and the Bee meet up, and the clash that the differences in their personalities will create.

At least you did thankfully address my concern about the issue of Naruto having money :O
wolvknight chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Interesting story please update soon
niknakks chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
kewl! plz continue! ill be lookin forward to it! ;) :DD
T3Ko chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Great story. I like this plant bloodline. It has some originality on it. So it's new and referssing.

Thanks~'
Eragonsarmy chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
wow i have to say when i read that naruto wasnt a ninja i was expecting a bad story and i only started reading it cause i love naruto/ayame but i have to say you are an amazing writer i love this story great plot. i cant wait for more chapters i hope you release some soon. i love his bloodline it kicks ass.
Houkaru Kisaragi chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Kirabi the joker? Naruto the farmer? That will be awesome. Keep up the good work. I will like to see Naruto's awkward vege stand in the streets.
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »