Reviews for Farmer Naruto
Guptanation chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
interesting story, is it still active?
Triforce Guardian chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Not too shabby. It is interesting to see the Naruto-hates-ninja approach every now and again. A shame it's more rare than others. Anyway, nice work with the story. If I might suggest something though, I would like it if you explained just why the civilians helped him when he was younger. Don't get me wrong, it does make sense when you think about the Kyuubi attack and who really suffered from it, but it would be nice to see an explanation mixed in. Hope you update soon!
afallenheart chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
lost-IN-interest00 chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
hi this is a really good twist to the original

whens the next chapter out
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
i like the blood line limit thing. It's awesome! and naruto told them ninja's to kiss his ass! XD
sunwraith chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
hey man i think this is great story. im wondering when you will update. the thing running through my mind is how strong naruto will be? for when you said kurama at the end, i suddenly thought yoko kurama and all the freaky plant things he can do. please update soon dude
memories.of.rain chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
I love this! Naruto is a farmer! GREAT! I hope you write more soon!
TenWings chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
UPDATE SOON!
Rakkety Tom chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
Ha, Fantastic story

I will be holding my breathe for the next chapter

Keep it up

- X3K
SethFC chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Awesome story like all of your others i hope you update as this one has so much potential.
puffdadder chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
wow, original, well written and high quality plot. kinda reminiscent of but he's just a ramen chef. nice ability and not overpowered since he lacks training. Two thumbs up!
Another OOC Naruto chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This Fanfic Naruto will definitely be broken in a Harvest moon game.

I don't want to go into detail about the bachellorettes, because we all know that it would become a Harem, and then some kind of strange orgy among the women.

Yuck.
shoha008 chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
I really am enjoying this story so far narutos a badass farmer cant go wrong with that i look forward to ur next update :D
demonianism chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Definitely an interesting take on Naruto...and if we're being honest, a much more likely one than canon.

The writing is fairly well done, good word choice, etc. The flow of the writing could be a bit better, but that will come with time. Most importantly, you have the voice and plot. Looking forward to reading more.
Quivalen chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I hope to see the fifth chapter.. this story has the making of a great story ..
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »