Reviews for Farmer Naruto
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
when are going to update
Lady Nyshah chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Awesomeness! More please
9foxgrl chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
cool
Zomvee chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Seems awesome, so please start it up again.
blackout2010 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
This is a very good tale. I doubt you'll come back to it, but I do hope you consider finishing this.

Sincerely Blackout2010
Entity Rose chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
please update soon. i really want to know what happens next in the story!
Dragon Courage chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
pity noone seems to be going to continue this
Malix2 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
This is really pretty good. It's too bad it's been nearly 3 1/2 years since it was updated. Stories where naruto /doesn't/ become a ninja are pretty rare. And the bloodline was a very nice touch, since most of the non-ninja stories have trouble with naruto not having a way to defend himself against ninja/akatsuki.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
hmmm Bee and naruto would ake a good bro-pair (no romance) naruto plants, bee protects and entertains
RElarax chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Awesome! Love this story!
Dymian chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Looking good. Can't wait for more of Naruto showing those Ninja their place. Konoha too.
Morganthus chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
I loved this story. It's too bad it seems abandoned. Quite original and entertaining.
droga1 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
If you continue this, you should have Kirabi meet Naryuto at his farm.
RememberMe-soon chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I really enjoyed this story and I hope you continue. I've seen your stories on several boards but never took up any for one reason or another, but someone suggested your writing in this story was similar to my own. Now, I think I have a lot of reading to do. :)

This is a Naruto as a civilian story that is very well thought out and the Kyuubi induced bloodline isn't one that is overdone. I like the depictions of the the demonic plants. You aren't bashing anyone despite Naruto's bitterness toward them all.

I'm kinda curious if the world is different due to Naruto not being there. Sasuke's path wouldn't change but the invasion of Suna and Gaara's character change should be different. How did Tsunade become Hokage instead of Danzo who actually pursued the position?
roboguy45 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013