Reviews for Farmer Naruto
SaucyHandles chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Hot damn! This is an absolutely beautiful first chapter!
kagome higurashi chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
please write some more. it's good.
Liamo000 chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
I usually don't enjoy alternate background stories. That was until I started reading yours. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
Brazilwolf chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
I like he story and it seems interesting especially Naruto's bloodline which is neat by the way. I do hope that you make it that Danzo doesn't take advantage of him by using his mother, the kids, and I guess Ayame. I do hope he also grows stronger if he is going to go against people he dislikes.
ddwig chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
Damn it just as it was getting good.
TheBelgian chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
Is there going to be another chapter?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
Ninja ? Bitch please ! I'm a motherfucking Farmer.
And it's badass !
EMIYA KURO chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
pls continue it's interesting
candy4beth chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
continue please
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
Interesting, so Naruto's starting a stand huh? I wonder about the reactions he would get. Would it be hatred and disgust, or would it be curiosity and perhaps...love confessions from girls?
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
I hope he wasn't attacked OUTSIDE of his house..and I hope he can defend himself if that happens
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Cool story continue please.
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
This is awesome keep it up!
BlueRubyBeat chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Hope Naruto gives them shit forever and NEVER becomes a ninja. Pfft. They could go hang as he said! :) Love the story and can't wait for the next chapter, especially with Bee rappin'.
Oreo chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Too bad it seems you abandoned this story, I was really enjoying it. Really interesting setup you created, good job!
405 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »