Reviews for Farmer Naruto
Jaraiya's apprentice chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
O.o WOW! Very well written and engaging! I can't wait to read more!_V

Thanks for the great chap (bows at the waist),

Jaraiya's apprentice (ps: It would mean a lot if you'd check out my story and tell me what you think...if it's no to much trouble! _)
muda chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
so col! keep on going
Nitroniss chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
well it looked to be a pretty interesting story so far, I hopefully think that this story will not be a yaoi one, if it is then please put it in the description. Their is a lot of potential in this story, and i see plenty of possibility for your story. It would actually be nice to see naruto having a few tricks up his sleeves, that the shinobi would not expect, such as mockuton but maybe other ones, using a scythe for instance would be a nice addition ( him being a farmer and all...) If Jiraya is alive then a strong hatred should be felt on either side if their relations is made known. Also fujinstu would be a nice touch for naruto to have. ( It would give a reason why naruto wasn't detected for so many years. And I can't help but ask why should naruto be living at the edge of the uchila compound I hope you can explain it. Keep up the good work.
InnerCrackling chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I'm definetly keeping an eye on this story. The beginning is very promising and I personally enjoy the sort of stories, this one seems to be.
Pentecost chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
The ending made me laugh.
OverLordRevan chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Love the story but I hopE there is more of a pairing then it says
matrice chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This sure was interesting -I hope you will continue, it was a good cliffhanger at the end of the chapter...-
Dairegh chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hmm... me like! :D I think you should continue it, it has promise.

-W.M.
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
okay this has potential so are we looking at a Kurama style Naruto or mokuton. That doesn't really matter just update this please.
Stormrune chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Well, I like the concept so I'll be reading this. Hope you update soon. I want to see Naruto's abilities. After all, he not being a shinobi would be a perfect opportunity for the likes of Danzou to recruit him and also the fact that he saved a lot of females from rape, means that he is strong enough to take on most shinobis right?
chaosknight chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Interesting story. Update soon.
MRB chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I like this story already. Can't wait to read more.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
awesome story
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hahaha!

That was cool!
spedclass chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »