Reviews for Farmer Naruto
blackout2010 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
This is a very good tale. I doubt you'll come back to it, but I do hope you consider finishing this.

Sincerely Blackout2010
Entity Rose chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
please update soon. i really want to know what happens next in the story!
Dragon Courage chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
pity noone seems to be going to continue this
Malix2 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
This is really pretty good. It's too bad it's been nearly 3 1/2 years since it was updated. Stories where naruto /doesn't/ become a ninja are pretty rare. And the bloodline was a very nice touch, since most of the non-ninja stories have trouble with naruto not having a way to defend himself against ninja/akatsuki.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
hmmm Bee and naruto would ake a good bro-pair (no romance) naruto plants, bee protects and entertains
RElarax chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Awesome! Love this story!
Dymian chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Looking good. Can't wait for more of Naruto showing those Ninja their place. Konoha too.
Morganthus chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
I loved this story. It's too bad it seems abandoned. Quite original and entertaining.
droga1 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
If you continue this, you should have Kirabi meet Naryuto at his farm.
RememberMe-soon chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I really enjoyed this story and I hope you continue. I've seen your stories on several boards but never took up any for one reason or another, but someone suggested your writing in this story was similar to my own. Now, I think I have a lot of reading to do. :)

This is a Naruto as a civilian story that is very well thought out and the Kyuubi induced bloodline isn't one that is overdone. I like the depictions of the the demonic plants. You aren't bashing anyone despite Naruto's bitterness toward them all.

I'm kinda curious if the world is different due to Naruto not being there. Sasuke's path wouldn't change but the invasion of Suna and Gaara's character change should be different. How did Tsunade become Hokage instead of Danzo who actually pursued the position?
roboguy45 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Great fanfic idea.
roboguy45 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
So intresting I hope for an update.
Lilia0 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
So...Naruto is straight, yes?
Zhor chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Are there any other civiian/naruto stories that anyone can remember? I think this is the only one I've seen in a long time...except for that one where he was a buisnessman.
xbamsod chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
This is a really interesting civilian naruto story. There aren't that many around and I hope that you haven't dropped this story. Update Soon :D
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »