Reviews for Farmer Naruto
Lilia0 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
So...Naruto is straight, yes?
Zhor chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Are there any other civiian/naruto stories that anyone can remember? I think this is the only one I've seen in a long time...except for that one where he was a buisnessman.
xbamsod chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
This is a really interesting civilian naruto story. There aren't that many around and I hope that you haven't dropped this story. Update Soon :D
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Please update soon. This is one of the coolest Civilian!Naruto story I have read so far. So please update soon.
Byakusharinnegan chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Kurama Poison Ivy...O.O
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
nice keep going its good
Sai the Ink Master chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I would really really REALLY appreciate if you updated. Or contact me as I have a few small ideas for it. keep up the good work my friend.
HikariYamino chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
OMG OMG! I'M SOOO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAP! THIS IS SOOOO FRICKIN GOOD! LOVE NARUTO! DON'T GIVE IN TO THE NINJAS, NARUTO! JUST BE A KICKASS FARMER! AND UGH, I WAN TO KILL SAKURA!
Rin Eve Klein chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Please update soon! I want see what happen when naruto and kirabi meet and i also can't wait to see what you've name naruto's blood limit.
Rin Eve Klein chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Pffft lol this is really funny! I loved the combat that naruto made to tsunade, hilarious!
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great first chapter. Absolutely hilarious.
Silvermane1 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
fantastic story please update
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
update sooooooooon!
Rydeon chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Here's to hoping you revive this story! Completely unique and has a lot of promise.
Fayari chapter 4 . 3/27/2012