Reviews for Farmer Naruto
Morganthus chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
I loved this story. It's too bad it seems abandoned. Quite original and entertaining.
droga1 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
If you continue this, you should have Kirabi meet Naryuto at his farm.
RememberMe-soon chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I really enjoyed this story and I hope you continue. I've seen your stories on several boards but never took up any for one reason or another, but someone suggested your writing in this story was similar to my own. Now, I think I have a lot of reading to do. :)

This is a Naruto as a civilian story that is very well thought out and the Kyuubi induced bloodline isn't one that is overdone. I like the depictions of the the demonic plants. You aren't bashing anyone despite Naruto's bitterness toward them all.

I'm kinda curious if the world is different due to Naruto not being there. Sasuke's path wouldn't change but the invasion of Suna and Gaara's character change should be different. How did Tsunade become Hokage instead of Danzo who actually pursued the position?
roboguy45 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Great fanfic idea.
roboguy45 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
So intresting I hope for an update.
Lilia0 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
So...Naruto is straight, yes?
Zhor chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Are there any other civiian/naruto stories that anyone can remember? I think this is the only one I've seen in a long time...except for that one where he was a buisnessman.
xbamsod chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
This is a really interesting civilian naruto story. There aren't that many around and I hope that you haven't dropped this story. Update Soon :D
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Please update soon. This is one of the coolest Civilian!Naruto story I have read so far. So please update soon.
Byakusharinnegan chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Kurama Poison Ivy...O.O
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
nice keep going its good
Sai the Ink Master chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I would really really REALLY appreciate if you updated. Or contact me as I have a few small ideas for it. keep up the good work my friend.
HikariYamino chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
OMG OMG! I'M SOOO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAP! THIS IS SOOOO FRICKIN GOOD! LOVE NARUTO! DON'T GIVE IN TO THE NINJAS, NARUTO! JUST BE A KICKASS FARMER! AND UGH, I WAN TO KILL SAKURA!
Rin Eve Klein chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Please update soon! I want see what happen when naruto and kirabi meet and i also can't wait to see what you've name naruto's blood limit.
Rin Eve Klein chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Pffft lol this is really funny! I loved the combat that naruto made to tsunade, hilarious!
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »