Reviews for Music In Our Soul
poser16 chapter 23 . 4/18
This one made me cry! (Same with the "If I Never Knew You"). This collection of one-shots is absolutely beautiful and I hope you (eventually) add more.
Great job!

poser16
M.v.j.M chapter 1 . 1/14
This ones my favorit
BG-13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I've got rhythm in my feet and it works so well
Sup'Nut chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
This story made me crack-up when Naveen went all angry:D
MeganC121 chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
This collection is very wonderful and the idea is super creative. I hope you keep adding too it. Great work!
edger230 chapter 23 . 8/31/2012
Great job! Can you do "I didn't know that I could feel this way" from Lady and the Tramp 2?
PrayerGirl chapter 23 . 8/28/2012
This was sad, but very good! You are an amazing writer! Are you going to continue with this? I hope you do, its very good!
Tiana chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
These are great! You should write one for You'll Be in My Heart, Something There, or A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
a kiss of winter chapter 23 . 5/31/2012
O.O Impressive! *claps* 230, well, now 231 reviews and 23 chapters! :D

You TOTES deserve all of these reviews!

These drabbles are friggin' adorable!

And, HELLO? The cheesiness is what makes 'em cute ;)

*FAVORITES LISTER!*

Update ASAP!
PrimaryColour chapter 22 . 4/10/2012
I always get so excited whenever this collection is updated!

I love that you included the magic circle. Not a lot of people think of that.

I hope you update soon!
Crescent Blue chapter 22 . 3/31/2012
You've finally updated! Hooray!

Those sneaky Friends of his love playing with greedy people's minds and Facilier is no different to them.

I can hear "Poor Unfortunate Souls" playing in the background as I read that! Thank you for answering my request!

Keep up the good work!
Decepticon Fan chapter 22 . 3/31/2012
Lovely update to an amazing story! :-D

Please continue!
talkstoangels77 chapter 21 . 1/6/2012
I love these stories! I think you've done a great job with the characterization, and can't wait to see more!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 21 . 12/10/2011
Aw, some very sweet brother bonding. I love Naveen's lack of worry here contrasted with Ralphie's worries (that Naveen is always able to talk him out of).

*chuckles* I also love that last line. Absolutely perfect Naveen voice. He's not going to obsess over over the details of an idea once he gets it in his head.
Crescent Blue chapter 20 . 12/3/2011
May I submit a song request? Can you please write one with "Poor Unfortunate Souls" in the Friends' point of view? Basically a Facilier flashback as to how he got involved with the Loa. Pretty please?