Reviews for Music In Our Soul
misadani1 chapter 23 . 7/25
Ohmygooooood!
I have been warned but I'm STILL bawling! D:
This was such a beautiful chapter and this is just a beautiful collection of stories!
I was so hoping for more!
But seeing as the last update was years ago I slightly doubt seeing an update anytime soon. But hey, I'm here wishing upon two stars that you will!

Dang. Really, there are rare authors who write stories really well and still stay true to the characters and their drives. I've only ever really liked and read 3 authors who are like that. You, you epitome of awesomeness, are now added to that list and I ain't joking!

Thank u so much. This was a great read :D
misadani1 chapter 1 . 7/24
Oh sweet honey pie and all things good in heaven and earth, this was SO wonderful, adorable, hilarious, and lovely! xD
Seriously, first fic I've read here and I LOVE how in character and real it is as if its been written by the creators themselves! Gah! So cuuuute the two of em x3

Nice job! :D
Crescent Blue chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
Wow! These collections of one-shots are absolutely amazing! They really unravel the unanswered questions that the movie left behind.

This particular story "Be Prepared" is something that I would love to see expanded upon. The Fenner Brothers I believe would be desperate enough to make a deal with Facilier to get their property back.

Amazing tales!
poser16 chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
This one made me cry! (Same with the "If I Never Knew You"). This collection of one-shots is absolutely beautiful and I hope you (eventually) add more.
Great job!

poser16
M.v.j.M chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This ones my favorit
BG-13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I've got rhythm in my feet and it works so well
Sup'Nut chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
This story made me crack-up when Naveen went all angry:D
MeganC121 chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
This collection is very wonderful and the idea is super creative. I hope you keep adding too it. Great work!
edger230 chapter 23 . 8/31/2012
Great job! Can you do "I didn't know that I could feel this way" from Lady and the Tramp 2?
PrayerGirl chapter 23 . 8/28/2012
This was sad, but very good! You are an amazing writer! Are you going to continue with this? I hope you do, its very good!
Tiana chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
These are great! You should write one for You'll Be in My Heart, Something There, or A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
a kiss of winter chapter 23 . 5/31/2012
O.O Impressive! *claps* 230, well, now 231 reviews and 23 chapters! :D

You TOTES deserve all of these reviews!

These drabbles are friggin' adorable!

And, HELLO? The cheesiness is what makes 'em cute ;)

*FAVORITES LISTER!*

Update ASAP!
PrimaryColour chapter 22 . 4/10/2012
I always get so excited whenever this collection is updated!

I love that you included the magic circle. Not a lot of people think of that.

I hope you update soon!
Crescent Blue chapter 22 . 3/31/2012
You've finally updated! Hooray!

Those sneaky Friends of his love playing with greedy people's minds and Facilier is no different to them.

I can hear "Poor Unfortunate Souls" playing in the background as I read that! Thank you for answering my request!

Keep up the good work!
Decepticon Fan chapter 22 . 3/31/2012
Lovely update to an amazing story! :-D

Please continue!