Reviews for In the Language of Flowers
anlmoon chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
very good. please continue :)
BlackMoonTiger chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
really cute! poor sasuke is confused. lol can't wait for the next chapter!
LethalRiot chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
This was a cool story so far, will there be more?
math music reading chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
That was so sweet and your writing is very descriptive!
evilbananalol chapter 2 . 3/14/2010

called floranese?

lol,

update soon!
Aka Aurora chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
This fic is really descriptive...it is really coming along wonderfully...it is AWSOME...I like this fic alot and I'm learning about flowers...when I was younger(8 years old) I was afraid of flowers...I know weird...but still this fic is really nice...I admire the way you use flower names in the devolopement of this is off topic but I have a bad or good habbit of rambling on.

Aka Aurora
stuff the world with cake chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
I like it. Cute so far.
ppeach2 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
I think this is good never been much of a flowery type of girl but I like this story there were some errors but not a lot and they weren't that big so good job and I will most definitely be reading this next time you update. )
mezza-verita chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
YOSH! an update! a very pleasant chapter too! this is so cool because i'm actually learning something whilst reading a fanfic so yeah, my brain isn't going to waste! :'D
in your dreams as well chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
aw how cut plz update soon
BlackWerewolfOfPurpleRoses chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This story is so sweet...but maybe Hinata could be a little tiny bit ...non-gental I think would be the correct made up word. I love the story so far!
BlackMoonTiger chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
aw! poor hinata! evil sakura! i don't so much hate ino but in this story yeah. lol awesome story! can't wait for the next chapter!
MissHeartfilia chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I like this its reminds me of . . . Imadoki by Yuu Watase, right? Keep up the good writing!
Butterfly of Midnight chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
GreT LOVE IT! CONTINUE
wahaicu chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
please contine with this. it holds great promise. i like how you use the meaning of each flower in the story.i would love to learn what other flower mean. please update as soon as you possibke can. I will be looking for the next chapter of this.