Reviews for How to Blow Up Time Force in Eight Easy Steps
Maki-P chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
"His spirit snarled somewhere deep inside, demanding blood for what had been done to his Packmates' cubs"
Awwwwww
WWMTgirl chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
"She knew the other Overdrive Rangers had a hard time dealing with her sometimes, for a lot of reasons."

Wait, why?
Even-the-Fire-is-Crying chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
*is somehow crying and laughing, simultaneously* don't worry, my family's used to hearing strange sounds from my room, on occasion. I didn't really get teh story...time to read the other one now!
Even-the-Fire-is-Crying chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
I liked the end of this chapter...It's how you get me to cry, something sad-ish, followed by something happy-ish with some of the former sad-ish-ness.
DragonSteel chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
Awesomeness.

I really liked his teammates explaining how Wes held them together on Aquitar. And Eric deciding he's had enough, and all of Wes' team coming with. Hopefully this will teach them.

Also, RJ is awesome. You know it.

You mentioning how dead the Earth looks makes me kind of wonder if they're going to start transporting plants and stuff from the past to try and restore it...

Also, Operation Hamster. lmao

Anyways, awesome story.
sparxxa chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Awesome!

"You hugged the dog first"

Classic.

As I've previously mentioned I love your Bright Skies Universe and I truly do hope that you continue to expand and develop it because it is all so wonderful. You make it all feel so real and true, that is a great talent to have.

Congratulations on another great story and I cannot wait for the next.
sparxxa chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
"Dead Shoe"

Brilliant.
sparxxa chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
You're back! With a new story!

I've just darted about catching up with your other stories so that everything makes sense and I've got to say I love it. I love this whole universe you've created and if you'll excuse me I'm off to read the next chapter...
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Loved this stories and this pairing. It was really good how you had some of the longer serving members of the NewTech Rangers talking about what Wes means to them. It really fits in with the universe that you've created for them. Also, it serves as a way to truly make Alex stand out from Wes and Wes from the other Time Force Rangers.

Throwing in the part with RJ and how he views his Team as Pack just adds another great aspect to things and could even serve as a base for another series in and of itself. Showing RJ's point of view in the BS verse would definitely be interesting. Especially when it comes to how he views the relationship between Vanessa/Sky/Wes/Eric.