Reviews for To Rebuild Better than Before
Humbird chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
I have just read this series and I love your story. Please continue writing it. I that S & M's powers will allow them to stop the war and allow some peace. I hope they become enforcers of the peace.
oxybusy chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow your à great writer!
screaming phoenix chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Tanis is my kind of scoundrel. He openly admits his sole reason for doing anything is his own self interest. But he sees the problems with this alliance with a clear head and a remarkable lack of animosity toward any of the participants.

He does have valid points and concerns. Selene would do well to listen to him.
murdrax chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
hmm this is getting very interesting!
GABINCUBUS chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Good chapter!

Ill be waiting for you're next posting

KUDOS :)
laughingspider chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Wow! Lot's of intrigue. Awesome!

Thanks for another great chapter!

-Shawn
AndeRichardson chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Great chapter. I was starting to get a little worried with the exchange between Selene and Tanis. I was starting to think she was going to fall for whatever crap, although logical crap that came out of Tanis. I glad you still gave her the sense of mind to realize that Tanis is a true scoundrel, though I understand that the seeds of doubt have been planted. I hope that the two groups will get to meet back up again soon. I like how Selene has almost accepted John as a replacement father figure to her lost of Victor. Admittedly I worry that Lecoq despite his good intentions to do what he thinks is best, he will ulimately do something to try and gain power that will truly upset their efforts. Anyways again great chapter as always.
screaming phoenix chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Does this mean that Lycans usually don't war upon each other in the scale that Tibor has described?

It would seem that the immortals in North America have a better appreciation of the position they are in and police their own messes. The semi-peaceful co-existence that applies to John and his pack with the vampires doesn't seem to be an option considered in the old world. Too many centuries of bloodshed to overcome. Plus a lack of trust and someone willing to attempt it complicate the matter.

A well thought out plan by Jeff. It would make the vampires easier to deal with if they thought that Selene was protecting them.

Is Mr. Lecoq acting solely with his covens best interest in mind or is he trying to re-build his power base?
murdrax chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
hmm very interesting chappy and so the action begins 2 captured vampies, and 1 captured lycan lol!
screaming phoenix chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
This version of ware wolfs confuses me a bit. In the legends, ware wolfs were cursed people who transformed into a man-wolf of some sort. Some had them changing completely into a wolf and some made them a hybrid like Michael. It doesn't make sense for any werewolf not being able to eat normal food.

Vampires have those narrow teeth that can be used like needles. Ware wolfs have canines. Not very conducive to sucking blood but great at tearing flesh. Plus in legends they partially devoured their victims.

Regardless of this, John gives some excellent advice to a young man who is still adjusting to his altered state. I think being an immortal would be a lonely extensive.

I look forward to a deeper explanation of what these cleaners do and, more importantly, how they do it.
AndeRichardson chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Another great chapter. Great ending to keep the reader interested. I applaud the fact that you didn't just kill the new lycan as a show of force and it leads to the question that John presented “Do you happen to know anywhere that an immortal might be so desperate to leave that he’d risk starvation to get away?”.

I really like the John character, his father like role is great for Michael to look to. Great job.
murdrax chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
hmm very interesting chappy and fginding a starved lycan man lol. for poor john that had to be quite a huge shock!
laughingspider chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Another great chapter, thank you. You're very good at slow plot builds, which is at once awesome and frustrating. I wish I could go to my library and check out your series of Underworld follow up novels and sit down and read them in one sitting. *sigh* :-D

Thanks!

Shawn
Rakamia chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
You just made my day when I discovered that you had begun on this story, and I'm unsure if I' annoyed by not discovering when the first chapter was out, or happy to have two chapters to read at once. Please, update soon again!
screaming phoenix chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
I would think that after all the centuries of distrust and hatred this odd group is doing remarkably well.

I continue to enjoy your Tanis character. I believe he could be defined as self-interest you operate within any parameters that he believes will benefit him his advice is spot on and remarkable succinct.

It's not too surprising that a retired cleaner would want to know what the long range plans of his 'companions' are. I would think that trust would be a scarce commodity dealing with the two warring factions.

Good job keep it up!