Reviews for Shadow of a Man
iSpazzyKitty chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Very very good! 5/5

Oh, Facilier, you done it, now! XD
Kitkat113227 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I like this! Very good :)
lizziemagic chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Woah woah woah wait! Tiana's dad was friends with the shadowman? wow...
Kianda Daemon chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This is pretty good. The only part that really doesn't make much sense to me is how he came across Odie in the first place. I mean, it seems kind of odd that he'd go trudging around the bayou (spelling?) just looking for a way to get out of work. I mean, I suppose that some of the locals would probably know about her, but Facilier going into the bayou...I mean, in the movie, he's a bit of a coward, really...well, maybe not a coward, but he was a bit on the pathetic side. I dunno...the part with Odie doesn't make much sense to me, but that's just my opinion.

Other than that, a pretty good story. I'd give it 4/5! _
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I always enjoyed origin stories. Well, when they're well-written, which this one certainly is. I like the idea that James and Facilier knew each other before he became the Shadow Man and that Mama Odie was his teacher until she decided not to teach him anymore. Very nice.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh this was interesting. I liked it.
Lily Yamamoto chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
At first i thought it was a little weird that James and facilier knew eachother in the beginning, but in the end it turned out just fine. And i like the idea of Mama odie teaching Facilier about voodoo. It all worked out in the end!
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I'm really, really enjoying this story so far. Great concept; original plot, and everythings seems plausible. This looks like how Facilier's background with evil magic would have began. Interesting adding in Tiana's father and Mama Odie. It makes the story more captivating and it makes perfect sense; it certainly could fit in if there ever was to be pictured how Facilier's dark life started.

Great job.
realistjoker chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
great story
swarlock chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Wow! That was an incredible origin tale.

I don't think Disneyever gave him a first name. And if they did I'm sure it's something he despipse more than actually doing work the hard way.