Reviews for Lovely Lil' Darling
eljosa chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
Update pls
sumiko808 chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Omg PLEASE UPDATE! It's really interesting! Please come back!
corpus-luteum chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
whats the ending nooooooo where are you? please update!
ilovehinata4ever chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
Why u stop?!carry on tis is so interesting!;3
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
I love your fics SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! So far your my favorite writer on fan fiction
xXYour DoomXx chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
WTF?! Are you just gonna leave it like that! I mean seriously, one more chapter and the story could be over! But, no it hasn't been updated since frickin' 2012! Come on man pull it together and write one more chapter. *insert Napoleon dynamite voice* Gosh! Update soon please! Ps. I like the story
kandita chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
I hope that u will update soon. As for Naruto, I'm glad that Gaara stated the facts that if it wasn't for the incident that he wouldn't even give Hinata the time of day.
AnimeRose93 chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
its been way too long! And i can't wait for the last chapter! I had to reread all the chapters because I couldn't remember this story and haven't really been following Naruto stories anymore...but I would still like to read the end. Update soon!
White Night Dragon chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Good to see another chapter for you. Just Hiashi's reactions at being interrupted every time were worth the wait. :D

I really hope it's going to work and Hinata returns to normal. If not... something had to go really awry.

Looking forward to another chapter. :)
chibieiki chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
noooooo! that was a really cruel cliffanger! T-T anyway, thanks for sharing! loved it!
Acumichi chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Hey, it's still a great story and just glad I get to start off the new year with a lovely story.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
woah i just realized, gaara doesnt sleep cause of insomnia!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
yAaaaaaaaa
White Night Dragon chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Yay, glad to hear you're still here and you're still writing! I wish you a lot of inspiration and will to write down your ideas, plots, cliffhangers and other things we all enjoy from you! :)
Nika chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Hello there! I have to admit: I don't read this story. (But I promise I will!)
I just figured this would be the best way to contact you, since this is your newest FF and I don't know if you see new reviews on your old stories. Anyways, the reason I wanted to talk to you, is, to tell you how awesome you are. I just love "The cross-dresser"! Seriously, it's hilarious and every time I read it in public, I'm being called a maniac because sooner or later I just start laughing my head off. And to be honest: most of the times I don't review because I'm too eager to read the next chapter.
To cut a long story short, I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your work and even though I don't review very often, I love every single chapter.
Sorry for stealing your time with my pribble-prabble