Reviews for Lovely Lil' Darling
BTM chapter 13 . 9/14
I realize that the likelihood of this being continued at this point is slim, but if you do happen to see this message and are anyway inclined to write even just one more chapter, it would be hugely appreciated!
eljosa chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
Update pls
sumiko808 chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Omg PLEASE UPDATE! It's really interesting! Please come back!
corpus-luteum chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
whats the ending nooooooo where are you? please update!
ilovehinata4ever chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
Why u stop?!carry on tis is so interesting!;3
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
I love your fics SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! So far your my favorite writer on fan fiction
xXYour DoomXx chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
WTF?! Are you just gonna leave it like that! I mean seriously, one more chapter and the story could be over! But, no it hasn't been updated since frickin' 2012! Come on man pull it together and write one more chapter. *insert Napoleon dynamite voice* Gosh! Update soon please! Ps. I like the story
kandita chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
I hope that u will update soon. As for Naruto, I'm glad that Gaara stated the facts that if it wasn't for the incident that he wouldn't even give Hinata the time of day.
AnimeRose93 chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
its been way too long! And i can't wait for the last chapter! I had to reread all the chapters because I couldn't remember this story and haven't really been following Naruto stories anymore...but I would still like to read the end. Update soon!
White Night Dragon chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Good to see another chapter for you. Just Hiashi's reactions at being interrupted every time were worth the wait. :D

I really hope it's going to work and Hinata returns to normal. If not... something had to go really awry.

Looking forward to another chapter. :)
chibieiki chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
noooooo! that was a really cruel cliffanger! T-T anyway, thanks for sharing! loved it!
Acumichi chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Hey, it's still a great story and just glad I get to start off the new year with a lovely story.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
woah i just realized, gaara doesnt sleep cause of insomnia!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2012