Reviews for I See You
Person chapter 1 . 3/4
hi. I know it's been a long time since u wrote this, but it's amazing

Great job
SpangleyPony chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Brilliant story :-D
maipigen chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
such a great read would have liked to know what happened to norm, or just have trudy live hehe

really loved it!
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
you are good witter and this story was awesome :) Thakl you
shugokage chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Incredible story great job!
billfirmage chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I love this story. This is my second time reading it. Possible also my second review. I recommend this to all AVATAR lovers.
KaeWye chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Just read through all four chapters again; can't believe it's been three years since it got published... I said this back then as another username, and I'll say it again: Holy sh** on an altar, that was a good read.

The characterization, the dialogue, the emotion, the Jake/Neytiri chemistry, the overall "Pandora is awesome" atmosphere - I STILL don't know what you did, but "I See You" captures perfectly both Avatar and almost everything I love about it. In my books, you're right up there with Scott Washburn, Xenobia, Amaya & Xeal II - even better, because this fic is completed!

So great job, and thanks - I've got another reason to say why this is a great movie.

PS: ((Stage whisper) How's that follow-up you promised coming along?)
AlienTourist chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Thank you so much for writing this! I loved it. And I will definitely go try to watch Avatar again, though I don't have the DVD and I doubt any of my family want to watch it yet again from Netflix:(

I think you portrayed Jake's paraplegic and insecurity issues really well in this story.
rlrct chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Nice story - thank you for writing it.
Taronu 'Ewan chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Irayo! You have captured the story beautifully, the bringing together of two different races, and how one entity brought them together in love! The Na'vi will live on forever in our hearts, and I pray everyday that the Na'vi are in fact real, out there in Alpha Centauri, watching the planet Polyphemus rising in the night sky.

Eywa Naghu!
baby Cyclopes chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
This is an AWSOME story!
ClaMiAl chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
This is a wonderful story! I loved it. Really very well done!
twilightsilje chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
I should be reading for my maths exam tomorrow, but I had to read this one first! :) I just have to say, out of all the Avatar-fanfics I have read, this is the best one. Greate work!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Really loved this. I think your writing is superb and you did a great job with all the themes and underlying things in this. Great work!
LAUGHTER IS THEBEST MEDICINE chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
OMG I lOVE THIS STORY! TOM IS SO CUTE!

I hope you do a sequel or something...BABY DAYS! WE ALL WANNA SEE THE BABY DAYS!

LOL